Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Some hospitals and their rules really annoy the f out of me!!!! Wtf!

Ece only the best are born in June hun haha xxx

:haha:i disagree, i'm a cancer, and born july 21st, july girls are the best :haha: no jokin, i'm cusp born leo, i think thats where i get my temper from :haha: who am i kidding!!! i just love shouting at people, oh i do make myself chuckle..... :haha:xxxxxx:hugs:

That's why I like you Sarah - I'm on the cusp of Leo and Virgo. I prefer Leo :p

Morning.

Im 8dpo now. No symptoms.

Sarah try putting 36.51 into your FF for tomorrow, see if it does anything. U can remove it afterwards.

Congratulations Cath and happy birthday!!! Xx

That's why I like you Sarah - I'm on the cusp of Leo and Virgo. I prefer Leo :p

:hugs:ahhhh thats why i like you too noob hehehe... yeah i've got more of a leo personality than a cancer!! i mean your supposed to have patience when your a cancer... :nope: i aint got that lmfao.... xxxxxxx:hugs:

Morning.

Im 8dpo now. No symptoms.

Sarah try putting 36.51 into your FF for tomorrow, see if it does anything. U can remove it afterwards.

Congratulations Cath and happy birthday!!! Xx

:wacko:i tried that hun, it just keeps giving me the same.. 3 dpo, and pregnancy symptoms, oh i'm not arsed really, cos the shutters are down on my cervix, so it wont make any difference if we keep on bd... as it wont be able to go nowhere hun :haha: xxxx:hugs:

Cath I'm so delighted for you!!

Ladies I took another clearblue digital today and my boots O test....both full blown positive. That's the first positive with the boots tests.....

Do you guys think I'm Oing today then?

The clearblue tests are meant to give 4 days of fertile periods and it has now!

Today is the first ever positive with the line O tests.....and my boobs are super sensitive. I think I feel O pain but I'm just so petrified of having another ectopic that every twinge makes me think I've got adhesions

Cath I'm so delighted for you!!

Ladies I took another clearblue digital today and my boots O test....both full blown positive. That's the first positive with the boots tests.....

Do you guys think I'm Oing today then?

The clearblue tests are meant to give 4 days of fertile periods and it has now!

Today is the first ever positive with the line O tests.....and my boobs are super sensitive. I think I feel O pain but I'm just so petrified of having another ectopic that every twinge makes me think I've got adhesions

:thumbup:yep, its found your lh, get bd for the next few days hun, as ovulation will occur sometime from now and 3 days :thumbup: xxxxx:hugs:

Sarah ff and ovu friend moved my O day from 8 to 9 and now to day 11 so I'm hoping it moves again later this week as I hope I'm Oing today. DH working till 5 so when DD gets to bed tonight that's my only chance.

I was so hungover yesterday I was sick all day just couldn't face DTD

Sarah I bet your O day moves too....

Thanks sarah!!!

MrsB are you planning on testing this week?

How's everyone else today?

Nina just want to say I haven't stopped thinking about you..... Are you back for the other scan in a week? This week will be the worst week and. Hope you and your DH get through this awful week

Sarah you should be well covered with the amount of DTD you have been doing. You must be knackered lol

Sarah great minds! Ok well if u have tried that already then i guess u are a one line wonder!
U dtd plenty so FX!

Nina im thinking about u too! Big hugs xxx

Im thinking about testin on Thurs at 11dpo coz ive got my hospital check up that day but cant decide. Think i will be disappointed then grumpy and even more depressed at my appointment.

I will add Cath on our bfp count.....number 4!! X

Sarah you should be well covered with the amount of DTD you have been doing. You must be knackered lol

:haha:actually, it wasn't a chore :haha: i dont know what they will do, but i always ov on cd11 on a 28 day cycle, ff is confused cos of last cycle, i ov'd on cd13, which is normal... but i was late, and temps were high so i think my last cycle has them all confused :haha: theres no point in me bd anymore as my cm and cp are non fertile, if they move it, it can only be earlier.. as i'm not likely to ov again now hun, i have all these mad things before ov... lmao, and i do really suffer with cramps on the run up... but thats all passed as of yesterday :wacko: i might see if he wants to bd tonight lol :haha: what i dont get with ff, is its got orange squares up to 5dpo... then no dpo and grey squares????? :wacko: xxxxx:hugs:

Sarah great minds! Ok well if u have tried that already then i guess u are a one line wonder!
U dtd plenty so FX!

Im thinking about testin on Thurs at 11dpo coz ive got my hospital check up that day but cant decide. Think i will be disappointed then grumpy and even more depressed at my appointment.

:rofl:heheheehheehe mrs b........ told ya i was unique!!!! i've even confused ff, now that must be skill lmao xxxxxx:hugs:

Morning ladies. So made a doctors appointment then slept through it!! Ohps! looks like I will just stick with the cranberry juice. So I'm going to start temping next month. Does it matter which basal thermometer I get?

Morning ladies. So made a doctors appointment then slept through it!! Ohps! looks like I will just stick with the cranberry juice. So I'm going to start temping next month. Does it matter which basal thermometer I get?

:winkwink:mornin, yeah honestly cranberry juice is the best, fill your bladder full of it, and i swear you will sigh relief when you next wee!! no, just get one off ebay, digital bbt hun :winkwink: xxxxx:hugs:

I buy those powders that u mix with water and they help with problems like uti. X

U dtd plenty so FX!

I am gonna test either 11DPO which is Wed of next week and my OBGYN appointment, or 10DPO.

My natural instinct is to feel pessimistic

U dtd plenty so FX!

I am gonna test either 11DPO which is Wed of next week and my OBGYN appointment, or 10DPO.

My natural instinct is to feel pessimistic

:nope:feel optimistic hun :happydance: we dont like pessimists lmao :winkwink: xxxx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->