Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

I've been busy all morning phoning about my pathology results.

They're back and being faxed to my GP now! I'm gonna phone my GP this afternoon and ask for the result......

mmmm, i've added loads of temps into it, 3 highs... then one low followed by 3 highs, it aint giving me anything... apart from that one red line on cd11???? i went up to 2nd july, no cross hairs, just dpo's????? what do you think? lmao, i'm a strange one ok.... xxxx

Sorry would never offer advice on temps that I have noooo idea about!

Finally got a doctors appointment and she gave me antibiotics that are safe to take when trying

I got my pathology results today. Basically the left tube was healthy, there wasn't any reason why it happened. My body ruptured early on so there wasn't even a baby there just ectopic pregnancy cells ruptured out of the tube and on my bowel. Because it ruptured so early it never formed into a foetus.

I'm so pleased with the result. It makes me confident that my right tube is healthy too.....Dr says try away.....I'm Oing today so I'm going for it!

I got my pathology results today. Basically the left tube was healthy, there wasn't any reason why it happened. My body ruptured early on so there wasn't even a baby there just ectopic pregnancy cells ruptured out of the tube and on my bowel. Because it ruptured so early it never formed into a foetus.

I'm so pleased with the result. It makes me confident that my right tube is healthy too.....Dr says try away.....I'm Oing today so I'm going for it!

:hugs:brill hun, :happydance: go get him tiger.... xxxxx:hugs:

Thanks sarah.

I feel like one of those black widow spiders. I'm so cross today! Am being a bitch so I better get in a good mood or he will run or the hills lol

Glad to hear all ok
:thumbup:

Thanks sarah.

I feel like one of those black widow spiders. I'm so cross today! Am being a bitch so I better get in a good mood or he will run or the hills lol

:haha::haha:go get a very sexy black and red outfit on, hehehehe.... and get bd :happydance: xxxxxx:hugs:

Thanks sarah.

We are women we are allowed to have times were we act like a black widow!:evil:

God I can't believe how sore my back and sides are, is this O pain?

Hope everyone is well today

God I can't believe how sore my back and sides are, is this O pain?

Hope everyone is well today

Cmc great news from your appointment :flower: time to get busy girl :winkwink:
Sarah I'm not sure what to make of your chart lol. It has me baffled lol..... You sure your human ? :haha:

AFM : still takin it day by day and not counting on anything yet . Feeling quite icky for most of the day and totally lost my appetite .

Nina think of you loads hope your doing ok :hugs:

:happydance: great to here your results were good! I had to laugh at the black widow comment LOL.

Sarah your chart did what mine did right after O - a jump up, a fall back down but still a smidge higher than all the others, then mine jumped back up even higher and O was confirmed. Hopefully yours does the same ;)

Omg - all I do is symptom spot! Tell me I am not the only crazy one? Every fricking fart or bloated feeling has me trying to remember if I farted or felt bloated at 3dpo last time!

Crazy woman! Hahahaha :)

Hope u start to feel better soon left wonderin,... It's all good signs but horrible for u right now

Dream.....totally with u! I'm sore and I can't rem ever having O pain

mornin lovely's,
susan your not mad hun, i'm the same, i always suffer after ov for the next couple of days... the first time i was aware that i'd ov'd, i swear by the symtoms day of ov and the next few days, i was symptom spotting, yeah bloated.. cramps, boobs hurt, I'M PREGNANT hehehehe wasn't tho :(
oooohhhh thats sounds awful, sorry susan hun, i mean you might be pregnant... oh shut up sarah :)
well noob.... now check out my chart... i had it on the wrong setting.... your the one looking after it, why did you fail to tell me it had to be on advanced?? lmao ;)
how are we all lovelys?
cath, how was your birthday hun?
hope everyones ok :) xxxxxxxxx

There's different settings?? :o :dohh:

:haha:

Oi your chart did exactly what mine did :p but :happydance: for crosshairs!!

There's different settings?? :o :dohh:

:haha:

Oi your chart did exactly what mine did :p but :happydance: for crosshairs!!

:rofl:yessssss i had it on opk, fm watch, i had to change it to advanced or i deffo would have been a 1 line wonder :haha::haha: hey but i'm not sure if thats vip????? i'm not bloody paying for FF :growlmad: yey :happydance: for the crosshairs :happydance: well, i thought i'd be your twin... send me some of your baby dust :haha: xxxxxx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->