Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Morning ladies...ooooo I'm catching up here....Sarah I'm going to have a nose at your chart now....you finally it your crosshairs yippee...

As for me....ff decided to change my O day but hasn't told me when it is.... Ovu friend changed it to day 11 .....

What s the Craic with my chart??? Does anyone have a clue? I had a big dip this morning!

So cath how did your birthday go?

No vodka jelly....but totally worth it...woo hoo

Left wonderin ignore me I just realised you were one of the first to get their bfp yea? :haha:

Oh god I'm going mental, people need to put they're preggo in the sigs or on the first post hahaha.

I can't keep up :haha:

Morning ladies...ooooo I'm catching up here....Sarah I'm going to have a nose at your chart now....you finally it your crosshairs yippee...

As for me....ff decided to change my O day but hasn't told me when it is.... Ovu friend changed it to day 11 .....

What s the Craic with my chart??? Does anyone have a clue? I had a big dip this morning!

:happydance:thanks hun, you've got alot of open dots hun??? the dip could mean your ov'ing today??? so it could change again? whats your smileys doin hun?? https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php use this after your first 4hrs sleep, then convert it, its what nina gave us hun! :thumbup: cos i know your up and down :winkwink: xxxx:hugs:

Your chart is craaaaazy cmc! I don't have the slightest clue lol.

The big dip and all those positive OPK's maybe O hasn't happened yet? I'm confuzzled!

Your chart is craaaaazy cmc! I don't have the slightest clue lol.

The big dip and all those positive OPK's maybe O hasn't happened yet? I'm confuzzled!

:rofl:come on noob.... whats the verdict lmao :haha: at least it aint a dead persons chart with a red line :haha: xxxxx:hugs:

My verdict -

I resign from chart spotter because I don't think I've gotten one O date right :haha:

:happydance:thanks hun, you've got alot of open dots hun??? the dip could mean your ov'ing today??? so it could change again? whats your smileys doin hun?? https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php use this after your first 4hrs sleep, then convert it, its what nina gave us hun! :thumbup: cos i know your up and down :winkwink: xxxx:hugs:

Il look now thanks sarah. My smilies stay peak for 2 days so I can't use it again till tomorrow but my boots test was positive yesterday but the lines a little fainter today so I thought negative maybe:shrug:

Twin it's nuts isn't it?

I think O is today ??

Ladies I cant keep up lol!! your too chatty!!!

Birthday was fab thank you ladies, met my cousin for lunch and told her i was pg and she made me do a digi in Whetherspoons loo's haha!! The vodka jelly is this weekend ;-/ BUT im not going to make any, im going to have a drink with my meal because we are going to say what we want to drink whilst everyone is around me but when we move onto the next pub ill drink diet coke and when we all go back to mine ill drink diet coke - its going to be VERY hard to hide the fact im not drunk!!

How are we all?!

Sarah have you ov yet?

C.M.C Soooo glad your happy with the results hun now go and get DH!

Nina how you feeling lovely?

Everyone whos due to Ov go and rape your OHS!!

Everyone in the 2ww any symptoms?

Everyone else whos pg how you feeling?

xxx

cmc hun, i think your going to ov today too :) with having a dip, use that link each mornin cos your up and down all night hun, and when you first wake, write it down then, then when you actually get up, convert it :)

cath hun, hey check out my chart YIPEEEEEE i got crosshairs.... ahh i'm glad your night went well hun, i think one drink is ok, just act stupid, well be over happy, cos i'm sure thats not gonna be hard to do ;) and do what you would normally do when your shit faced hahahahaha xxxxx

So stupidly i just did an ic hpt at 9dpo at 5pm and got a total bfn......of course i knew it would be but it was worth a try lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->