Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Morning all. A question for those of I that use a cbfm it said I was ovulating on cd 10 which was extremely early for me but when I looked at the stick there were 2 dark clear lines. But those lines have stayed and its now cd 15? Usually I can see from the sticks why the machine peaked but why has it stayed positive for 5 days?

Morning all. A question for those of I that use a cbfm it said I was ovulating on cd 10 which was extremely early for me but when I looked at the stick there were 2 dark clear lines. But those lines have stayed and its now cd 15? Usually I can see from the sticks why the machine peaked but why has it stayed positive for 5 days?

:thumbup:yeah, i've seen it to hun, dont worry, it doesn't mean anything, it just dries and stays dark.. its the same with the opk's hun, i dont really know your cycle, so how long have you been on it? and how regular are your cycles? what cd do u usually ov on hun? if your unsure still, have you tried a smiley or another opk hun? usually the monitor is right hun xxxxx:hugs:

Sarah, a bandana?!?! Wtf are you doing to me in your dreams :haha:

Your charts looking very much alive now lol.

:haha::haha:i'm not doing anything lmao, you looked like a friggin fish wife :rofl: ok, when i next dream about ya, what do you wanna be wearing lmao barbie :haha: xxxxx:hugs:

ladyluck- I've only ever used the monitor during my clomid cycles as I was too irregular before that, but I always got odd results with them. Telling me I ovulated early and all that. When do you usually get a peak?

actually ll hun, looking back on all my cycles since jan, i've only ever seen 3 peaks... and there always late at picking it up, my body and a smiley get it everytime before the monitor, one cycle i did, it was reading low... the lines were really dark, and a smiley got it, but the monitor just went to high the next day???? so i dont know if that helps? but it seems to be the day after??? thats with me tho lol, everyones different xxxxx

:haha::haha:i'm not doing anything lmao, you looked like a friggin fish wife :rofl: ok, when i next dream about ya, what do you wanna be wearing lmao barbie :haha: xxxxx:hugs:

Well if your taking requests I think I'd like to be a supermodel :haha:

:haha:hahahaha anyone in particular??? lmao, i'd like to be a supermodel to :haha: ffs... bet i dream about you again tonight!!! :wacko::haha: xxxx:hugs: driving lesson tomoz.... bring on some cramps :growlmad: xxxx:hugs:

Hi HappilyTTC and Helena. So sorry for your losses but this is one lucky thread! Almost sure we'll all have our BFP's by October :)

Welcome helena and happilyttc. Sorry for your losses. I hope this is where u get your bfp.

Afm - my temp is the highest today but i stupidly tested again with fmu and bfn. Nevermind. Serves me right for testing early. Id normally wait til af is late but when i see others getting bfp early i want one too!! Lol im not testing again xxx

Well if you get cramps tomorrow Sarah, lets hope they're implantation cramps :p

Sorry for the BFN MrsB :(

Still lots of time, but your gonna torture us all and not test til AF? Boooooo :haha:

MrsB - It's still early so I don't think you're out of the game yet ;). Personally I could never test before AF I think. I'm terrified of having a chemical prgenancy. Better think it's AF rather than that!

Sarah - Every morning I wake up thinking what funny things Sarah might have written today and you never seize to amaze me :). By the way, your chart looks super alive now, so congrats!

As I predicted, FF moved my O day again and now I am 3DPO. Hope it stays that way and I have a longer luteal phase this month!

Thanks ladies.

Ece77 good luck with LP.

Sarah your chart looks good hun.

I had a chemical in April 2012 so thats why i never test early but this time i was hoping id be lucky.
X

As I predicted, FF moved my O day again and now I am 3DPO. Hope it stays that way and I have a longer luteal phase this month!

:happydance:yey, were all around the same time :happydance:
mrs b, dont get disheartened yet, whens af due???
yeah ece hun, i'm with you, i dont like testing early, i couldn't have my hopes dashed either :cry: i'd rather get af, than see something thats not there :thumbup: yey, i'm alive!!! i do actually breathe.... hehehehe, i was worried for a sec, that i was a flatliner :haha::haha:
twin hun, its too early for implantation cramps aint it?? i know i'll be cramping, he knows i'm a weirdo, so there will be nothing new there :haha: it will be a bloody miracle if i'm not, actually, just thinking about it has started some light twinges :growlmad: hey, if it doesnt happen tomoz, i've got a lesson the day before i go to turkey, YIPEEEE :happydance: ahhhh ece hun, wish i was going back to olu deniz, thats near you aint it hun? could have popped and met you :haha: xxxxxx:hugs:

ahhhh ece hun, wish i was going back to olu deniz, thats near you aint it hun? could have popped and met you :haha: xxxxxx:hugs:

Oh no Sarah, Oludeniz is also far far away from me! I'm almost on the northest part of Turkey. Oludeniz is on the western coast but much south (~700-800 km); and Alanya is almost on the southest part (~1000 km). I wish I lived down there. I hate the cold winters here in Istanbul.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->