Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

I couldn't have DTD yesterday.....the pain I was in was terrible....is that O pain?

When would an implantation dip happen.....8 dpo?

:growlmad:yep, thats the pain i feel everytime i have a driving lesson hun :haha: i think that your ov will move again to yesterday hun, cd15:thumbup: whats FF saying hun?? xxxx:hugs:

Ff saying cd11 and ovu friend say cd12

Sarah I think it was cd 15 too....I've never suffered pain like it....well apart from ectopic pain

Ff saying cd11 and ovu friend say cd12

Sarah I think it was cd 15 too....I've never suffered pain like it....well apart from ectopic pain

:wacko:mmm, but there are a lot of dots on your chart hun, i know when i'm ov'ng cos i suffer REALLY bad too hun, the first time i ever got my peak, and i ov'd whilst ttc i actually rang the docs :blush: i really thought something was wrong, see i'd been on codeine for years, suffered from withdrawal headaches, so i'd never noticed it, but when i came off them... jesus!!! didn't need no opk, fm to tell me i was ovulating :haha: xxxxxx:hugs:

Im going crazy lol i just bought 4 more cheapie tests. What am i playing at x

I havent. Ive got a boots line test if af is late. I would defo buy a digital if i ever got a line xxx

Mrs B I never got a positive with those cheap ones....they're a waste of money in my eyes.

O goodness Sarah if I O'ed yesterday I hope I DTD enough??

I only paid £1 for them so i dont mind. They will do if i get the urge to test lol. I didnt use any when pregnant so have never seen a line on them either lol x

Mrs B I never got a positive with those cheap ones....they're a waste of money in my eyes.

O goodness Sarah if I O'ed yesterday I hope I DTD enough??

:thumbup:yeah sneak one in tonight hun, and you'll be good to go :winkwink:
mrs b a quid aint bad, but i to have never seen a line on them :( i might take a test to turkey, or i might wait till i get back :shrug: xxxxxx:hugs:

Just wait til u get back hun. Try to forget about all things ttc on ya hol. Xxx

Just wait til u get back hun. Try to forget about all things ttc on ya hol. Xxx

:haha:i know but i'll be in a bikini lol :blush: i cant use pads "just in case", and i dont know if tampons will be good for me :wacko: i'm taking tampons etc.. over with me, its just af will be due the tuesday :wacko: xxxx:hugs:

I never use tampons, i always use pads. I had af on my last holiday and wore my bikini top with some tiny hot pants rather than just bikini bottoms x

Hello Lovelies,
I've been trying to catch up but failing miserably.
MrsBroodyPant, did I miss something important? Are you testing already?!
I think I need to be more "around" to know what's going on! I thought it would be a good idea to take a break, but I miss you guys <3

Hi Nina , we have missed you too , theses girls are so chatty it's hard to keep up ! Even after a few hours lol but I have to go to work !!! Hope your doing ok xxxxxx

Ms broody the memory box is such a lovely idea :) did I read right you are bringing one for another family ? How does it work ? What domyouput in it ?

AFM : work is mental busy which is good , we are minding 4 dogs as well as our own 4 so its like a zoo here at the moment !!!!!!!!

Hello Lovelies,
I've been trying to catch up but failing miserably.
MrsBroodyPant, did I miss something important? Are you testing already?!
I think I need to be more "around" to know what's going on! I thought it would be a good idea to take a break, but I miss you guys <3

:hugs:hi nina hun, hope your ok chic, glad to have you back :happydance: yeah mrs b is being naughty and testing :haha: what have you been up to hun? hope your well :winkwink: xxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

hi nina hun, hope your ok chic, glad to have you back yeah mrs b is being naughty and testing what have you been up to hun? hope your well xxxxxx
I totally spilled the bean to everyone at work. I thought what the hell.
I have a close friend at work, which I opened up to her and we both sobbed together. It felt so good to talk to someone who doesn't try to say anything "smart", just listen. She doesn't have any children, and started to tell me that they've just started TTC, and she's already stressed out. It feels so good to talk with someone about this face to face.
No offence, I love you ladies and wish we could meet over coffee.
Sarah, your chart looks good!
mrs b, I'm watching you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"