Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Thanks sarah af due on Sunday xxx

:thumbup:so were still only wednesday now :thumbup: all depends on when implantation took place hun, then the secretion of hcg.... so chillax hun :winkwink:
:haha:hehehehe ece hun, well i wouldn't get very far if i did go to oludeniz then either lmao, i'd still be a million miles away, i'd be saying to andy, were just going on a short bus ride.... to istanbul :rofl: 3 days later.... might get to see you lmfao xxxxx:hugs:

Sarah, yea it is unlikely to implant that early, lets hope your cramp free for your lesson lol.

thanks noob, but i WILL have some mad twitching of some sort going on?? OR tingly boobies hehehe.....
mrs b.... STOP being negative, it aint over till the witch comes hun, but fx'd the witch stays away from this thread ;) xxxxx

I cant help being negative. Im feeling a bit down. My best friends baby is due any day now and i just feel jealous. I know i sounds nasty but i cant help feeling sad and sorry for myself. This ttc business has been in my life for so long. I cant see myself ever being a mum at this rate x

MrsB My af was due Monday just gone and I didnt get a standard pos until the Sunday, if i werent such a psycho woman with staring at ICs I wouldnt have even known it was a BFP until the Sunday Monday hun, you WILL get your BFP!!!! xxxx

Hi ladies....welcome I all the new lovely ladies....I love this thread and I truly believe it's lucky too.

Ovu friend moved my O day again! And ff says my O is a diff day to ovu friend yet it's the same data?????

MrsB I'm sorry you're feeling crap....it's so understandable. By the way...have u maybe tested too early?

I couldn't have DTD yesterday.....the pain I was in was terrible....is that O pain?

When would an implantation dip happen.....8 dpo?

Big :hugs: mrsB. I can't completely understand how you are feeling right now and it's totally normal. Not very nice, but normal!

Don't give up hope hun. A lady on a FB group I'm part of finally got her second child after over 10 years TTC and one early loss. You will too!

Ps you are totally already a mum, to an angel xxx

Thank u twin for your kind words.
I do think ive tested too early and anything could happen but i just know af is the most likely outcome. Wish i didnt want children so much lol life would be a lot easier xxx

Also today im going to be making up a memory box to take with me to hospital appointment tomorrow. We were given a box from another couple who had lost a baby and im making one to leave for someone else. I think its bringing it all back xxx

MrsB you won't bing us down but it's good for you to share.

I think Tomorrow will be hard. It's lovely the memory box plan but sad too.

Hugs to u and your OH mrsB

Thats what we are here for hun, vent away lovely xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The memory box is a lovely pass the love on gesture. Some other family will appreciate it, just as you do yours :hugs:

ahhh, mrs b, hey chin up, ITS NOT OVER.... see, thats why i dont test early, it puts a right downer on things, caths right hun, stats really go in your favour as close to af as possible, some women get lucky, christ i've heard of some women missing 2 periods before it came up positive! now that would be a shitter (that'll probably happen to me lol!) so, its really does depend on when implantation occurred, so say for arguments sake.. it was 12dpo, then it takes a further 4 days to start secreting hcg, then it needs to build up, that would all ready be 16dpo then say it doubles every 2 days.. that would give you positive at 18dpo.. technically... so, yeah 10dpo, really is too early, andd like i said, it all depends on implantation hun :) xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->