Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

yeah course it is hun, its so much more relieving to talk to someone face to face, and like you said, if you'd have told me... i'd have burst out crying with you too hun! i'm glad your feeling a little better, i know theres nothing anyone can say to you hun, but as long as your staying strong.. thats all that matters ;)
hehehe i'm not dead anymore, really started to worry i was gonna be a flatliner lmao xxxxx

Nina you're so right to talk....I told people I worked with too ( I had surgery in the same hospital I work in and the all knew I was in) ...it's def easier to go through it when you can talk...do u have another scan at the end of this week? How are you physically nina?

Nina do you think from my chart I O on day 12? Ff says day 11 and ovu says day 12..... You're o good at this temping!

Mrs b I soooooo wanna get u an FRER nd make u test again....I'm a crazy tester too

LOL, I love how you call it dead!

:haha:i swear when i woke and started temping, every morning i just looked at and went mmmm dead again, i looked at every ones charts... they were all everywhere, so i even thought of using josh's video camera to see if i do actually breathe or move in the night :haha: but then i came alive :happydance: and then died again the next day :wacko: hehehehe.... i was a dead persons chart with a big red line lol xxxxx:hugs:

c.m.c, I think you ovulated on CD 15. I think it would make more sense if you did after you got the +, and not while you were getting the +. Did you get a definite + for three days?
But look out for the following temps. What CD did you usually ovulate on?

Physically I'm doing fine, I think the bleeding has started spotting. Dark red and brown and definitely just every now and then. A few small clots here and there though. I hope it's over. US this Friday to make sure everything is gone, betas next week. I am praying that AF comes on time this cycle and doesn't take her sweet sweet time. Even O this month could be sweet. Just want my body back to normal!

Oh, and I bought a bunch of cheapy HPT plus 2 CB digital HPT to make next time I test super fun. I can't wait to use them :)

Oh, and I bought a bunch of cheapy HPT plus 2 CB digital HPT to make next time I test super fun. I can't wait to use them :)

:hugs:ahhh so glad your back hun.... :happydance: yeah, let it all go back to normal, all our fingers are crossed for you :happydance: xxxxxxx:hugs:

ahhh so glad your back hun.... yeah, let it all go back to normal, all our fingers are crossed for you xxxxxxx
Crossing my fingers for all you lovelies as well! <3<3<3

Nina glad your feeling ok and hoping that your AF comes right on time for you :flower: I really admire your strength xxxxxx

Sarah am I looking at the wrong chart ? You don't look " flatlined " to me lol. There is some movement :)

Thanks nina...yeah I was using the new clearblue digital O tests that give 4 peak days. They were high fertility on fri then peak sat sun and mon ...I was so sore cd15 so that explains I. I hope I've timed it ok.

Gosh nina I hope u get everything back on track soon and that the dr is happy on Friday. Can't believe your at work this week but t prob helps the days pass during this time

Sarah you're so funny....dead but funny lol

I've never checked when I O before...it's o new to me lol

It helps that there was a project due this week. Staying at home, I would have just cried all day.I didn't tell my boss (I feel pathetic telling her a second time), but she knows something is up. She asked if I was OK, and I can feel comfortable talking. I think next week I'll take a few days off. I think it will probably only really sink in this weekend.

Hi Nina
We have missed u. Im so very sorry for all u have been through. Talking to friends does help. Xx

Yes ive been naughty and been testing which is not like me at all. Im normally good and wait til af is late.

When i was in hospital and gave birth to my angel baby i was given a memory box from another couple who had lost a baby in 2011. Inside it has a little story about them and their email - we havent got round to emailing yet but we will. It also has a candle, seeds to grow, an angel, a poem and a little birth certificate card for me to fill in. I have now made a smiliar box to take to hospital tomorrow which can be given to another couple who lose a baby.

I think its a lovely idea as u want to keep all your memories together but would never find the time to do it. I have my scan pics and baby pics in mine. Also a little tiny teddy that the midwife put next to my baby when i saw her and a keyring of her tiny footprints.
Xxx

MrsB that is so beautiful. It really is.

It's just going through that...knowing someone else who gave u the box knows exactly how u feel...would make me feel not so alone.....

Im feeling better now. Not so down in the dumps lol.

The thing is, i have been ttc for over 2 years now so never expected a bfp. But since i took clomid and had lots of sex and got my bfp in Feb, i now think thats all i need to do and i should be pregnant this cycle ......laughable as i know it doesnt work like that xxx

Nina- glad you're back and I hope your cycle returns to normal fast so you can try again.:hugs:

Naughty Mrs B, do not cave in to testing too early - it is a waste and a letdown :trouble:[-X

Wow ladies you talk so much...I have to work..... its taken me half an hour to catch up!
Sarahkr and Helena: I usually ovulate about cd 16 it's just odd that I had positive ovulation on cd 10,11,12,13,14, and 15?? What?

Mrsbroodypant: I think it's natural for us to feel a bit jealous I know I certainly do. The box idea is so lovely!

Nina: welcome back, I'm glad your feeling ok and are ready to carry on the journey

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->