Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Hey Sarah, I stopped temping - isn't that good enough for you? :haha: and I am very disappointed I wasn't in your dreams last night :cry:

Stop panicking about your temps - that's a beautiful rise!

And you and your twitching lol. I swear you convince your body to do it by constantly thinking about it hahaha. Your instructor must think your a right nutter :haha:

Hey Sarah, I stopped temping - isn't that good enough for you? :haha: and I am very disappointed I wasn't in your dreams last night :cry:

Stop panicking about your temps - that's a beautiful rise!

And you and your twitching lol. I swear you convince your body to do it by constantly thinking about it hahaha. Your instructor must think your a right nutter :haha:

:haha::haha:yes, thats good enough, at least you have stepped away from the thermometer..... but now, STEP AWAY FROM THE GOD DAMN STICKS pmsl :haha:
:wacko:a beautiful rise??? its a shot through the roof!!! hey maybe i was dreaming about you as a supermodel :haha: maybe thats what caused me to spaz :rofl:
:haha: of yeah, he deffo thinks i'm a nutter, cos i keep twitching in the chair, i go.. no not comfortable... chair up, no, still not, chair down, errrr seatbelts too tight, errr no too high, i do this for about 20 mins.... i dont know what i do, but he deffo has some effect on my body :haha: xxxxx:hugs:

:haha: got a visual of you constantly fidgeting in your seat for the whole lesson lol.

Rise is good!!

:haha: got a visual of you constantly fidgeting in your seat for the whole lesson lol.

Rise is good!!

:haha::haha:i do..... he even sighs lmao, it must be about 20 mins while i'm adjusting everything, then i loose my rag and think sod it, he's got control of the car too, if i go into a mad spaz... i might close my eyes :rofl:
:wacko: what do you think that spaz attack was in the night??? hey, when i woke freezing, i moved nearer to andy, lmao thought i'd steal his body heat :haha: xxxxx:hugs:

Ha I hated driving lessons and just was very sweaty! Today focus....pick a seat position and stick to it :flower::thumbup: hehe

Hahahaha he sighs at you!!! I bet he just loves seeing your name on his schedule for the day :haha:

I dunno what could effect the rise, if you had enough sleep and temped at the same time it should be correct? Maybe it's just another rise. Mine had rises after being fairly stable. Where's our chart expert lol.

Hahahaha he sighs at you!!! I bet he just loves seeing your name on his schedule for the day :haha:

I dunno what could effect the rise, if you had enough sleep and temped at the same time it should be correct? Maybe it's just another rise. Mine had rises after being fairly stable. Where's our chart expert lol.

:haha:you are my bloody chart expert!!! noob :haha:
hey cos i was talking about a bikini, you with a pregnant belly, and a bandanna on, maybe i had a nightmare :rofl: is it possible for the thermometer tp pick up nightmares? lmfao :haha:
:thumbup: yeah LL hun, i'll just get in, adjust once, and take off pmsl.... if i get to spazzy, i will just close my eyes lmao xxxxx:hugs:

Trust me, if I was in a bikini that would definitely class as a nightmare :haha:

Trust me, if I was in a bikini that would definitely class as a nightmare :haha:

:rofl: thats it then.... i had a nightmare, i was talking about turkey, and wearing a bikini and not knowing if i should take a test with me, cos i dont wanna wear a tampon "just in case" and i'll be in a bikini, so i doubt the wings would look very attractive lmfao :haha:
but mrs b said, leave testing till i get back :shrug: i go friday 5th, and af is due tuesday :shrug: xxxxx:hugs:
no seriously, can it pick up nightmares??? lol xxxxxx:hugs:

OMG...... i'm changing my mood/cramping to saturday now, its just been dropped on me that the friggin mother-in-law is coming AGAIN to stay......... SHOOT ME NOW!!!!!!!! xx

Good morning ladies,

Nina - So glad you're back. You seem very strong, I adore you. Hope your cycle gets on track asap.

Sarah - Good luck with the driving lesson. I know I have to take them at some point but I just hate driving. Traffic in Istanbul is just a huge mess!
Your spike this morning seems quite interesting. Is it possible you caught the flu? If not, maybe this is the second temp rise due to pregnancy?! I know it's very early but let's hope so until proven otherwise ;)

Twin - You should be a good girl and stop POASing!

Susan - Yay for your last day at work! Now you can totally devote yourself to TTC :). Hope your dad will have a speedy recovery.

Helena - Yay for the smiley! Now go get working :)

mmmm its very strange.... no, i'm not ill, although my head is hot, maybe i'm getting run down :( if i were to take it now, after he just told me that, it would probably double.... my blood is boiling hehehhehe.......
so i'll be dead on saturday then by sunday it'll be through the roof until she goes back home lmao GOD I'M SOOOOOOO NASTY....;)
hahaha i wouldn't bother driving hun, i hate it, i dont even know why i'm bothering, i'm not interested in it at all, and even if i did pass my test, i'd never drive, theres to many nutters on the road, and i'd be one of them lol :) xxxxxx

Im 11dpo now.....bfn....opps!

Yipee for the smiley!
And Susan leaving work! :)

Good luck on ya driving lesson twitcher xxx

My temp is still high. No sore boobs though and think i can feel a mild af cramp ever so slightly.
X

O my goodness this thread is on hot rails...

Helena...so happy for your smilie...I got excited seeing it lol. Ff say I O on day 11 and ovu says day 12 but I was soooooo sore day 15. It's weird.

Dream...sending thought your way for your dad. Hope he makes a speedy recovery.

Dream....yeah for no more work woo hoo

MrsB AF cramps are good....I got lots of AF cramps both times I was pregnant

MrsB AF cramps are good....I got lots of AF cramps both times I was pregnant

:thumbup:yeah mrs b, i had every bloody weird cramp last time :thumbup: but not that i can remember with josh :shrug: but saying that i was probably pissed all the time, cos i didn't know and i was only just 20, so i was out clubbing etc.... xxxxx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->