Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Broody- I cramped so much both times that I swore up and down af was coming. I wasn't even going to test the first time but af was way late. It seems that cramping is a good sign!

Cmc I would definitely say o was cd 12. You didn't get a positive until cd 11, so it can't be cd 10. Plus cd 10 is crazy early

Sara- I only just got my license last month. I refuse to drive by myself here. The roads in California are so different to nj and I'm a pansy :p

My left ovary hurt so much today. We were getting down to business :haha: and I gasped because it felt like it was swollen. I took more opks And theyre all crazy dark. Hopefully that means a nice little (ahem, big) eggy. Here's hoping for a temp dip tomorrow!

Mrs B you do not need sore boobs for BFP ... I learned that lesson this time round lol..
Sarah rises are good we like rises , I had a big spike on 7 DPO ! Fxd for you your chart is looking good girl xxxxx

Mrs B you do not need sore boobs for BFP ... I learned that lesson this time round lol..
Sarah rises are good we like rises , I had a big spike on 7 DPO ! Fxd for you your chart is looking good girl xxxxx

:haha::haha:its like a little fairy came in the night and jabbed some life into me :haha: xxxxxx:hugs:
:haha:but saying that, i'll probably die again tomoz lol :haha:

MrsB - I've also been cramping since about 7/8dpo! Not bad but definitely there and annoying!

'Twitcher'

BAHAHAHAHA love it!

:haha::haha:i'm not actually twitching mmmm now thats strange, but hey its only 10am, 3 hrs to get my twitch on :happydance: i'm friggin tired, i'm soooo tempted to phone up and cancel.... noob, give me a good excuse, or i'll have to pay?? xxxxxx:hugs:

Thanks Helena....cd12 would be perfect.

Sarah I'm loving your chart...nice high temps post O

Helena....get DTD girl....they're good lines

Thanks ladies.
I had af cramps with my bfp too but i also get them with bfn cycles! The only thing i had different on my bfp cycle was lots of ovary twinges in my tww but i havent had any this tww.

Good excuse Sarah - im in love with u! I need a lesson off to get over u lol
X

Thanks Helena....cd12 would be perfect.

Sarah I'm loving your chart...nice high temps post O

Helena....get DTD girl....they're good lines

:haha:you mean that freak one this am??? i wouldn't hold your breath hun, i'll die again by tomoz..... mmmm just canceled the driving lesson... used josh as an excuse, he's got suspected glandular fever????? :shrug: :nope: xxx:hugs:

Thanks ladies.
I had af cramps with my bfp too but i also get them with bfn cycles! The only thing i had different on my bfp cycle was lots of ovary twinges in my tww but i havent had any this tww.

Good excuse Sarah - im in love with u! I need a lesson off to get over u lol
X

:haha::haha: yeah he'd buy that, i'm a weirdo twitcher!!! well i've just text him, god i feel like a naughty girl... ooohhh if the phone or door goes...hide :haha: :wacko: xxxxx:hugs:

Lol as if u cancelled......i suppose u have enough to deal with with your MIL on the war path.
Im sure u will twitch next driving lesson too x

Lol as if u cancelled......i suppose u have enough to deal with with your MIL on the war path.
Im sure u will twitch next driving lesson too xxx

Im sure u will twitch next driving lesson too x

:haha:i soooo did, and went back to bed!! just woke up, and i'm still not dead???? 36.90.... thats my progesterone kicking in, innit? see the doc wants to see my dead persons temp chart, before he refers us... mmmm cant really show him now its gone crazy, well i suppose i'm having my 21 day bloods tuesday, and then andy's havin his SA when we get back... :shrug: shall i just say i forgot it, no cos then he'll make me do it again the next month, shit, oh, i can bring all the temps down cant i??? hehehehheehe xxxxx:hugs:

Yes i suppose u can change your chart if u need to con the doc.
Im off to my hospital appointment now then straight to work xx

Yes i suppose u can change your chart if u need to con the doc.
Im off to my hospital appointment now then straight to work xx

:hugs::thumbup:yep, i'll bring them all down, cos the nutty proffessor told me to say there was no rise, i lied... :wacko: but i dont want him to think i'm not ovulating, i'll just lower them all just a tad above cover line :haha: have a good day at work hun xxxx:hugs:
and good luck with the hospital xxxx:hugs:

My temp rose instead of dipped,so I input two fake high temps for Friday and Saturday and it gave me crosshairs for the day of the pos opk. Luckily, we've been dtd like high schoolers :p I'd still feel better with today or tomorrow being o day but I'll take what I can get. I need to call my doctor to get the saline sono. Boo. Has anyone had one? Less painful than an hsg?

Helena looks like u will be getting crosshairs in a few days then. Id still dtd again just incase.
Ive had hsg but not the other. Good luck hun.

My hospital appointment went well. Just a chat. Confirmed my baby was female and had triploidy. Was told next time im pregnant i should get extra care and more scans for reassurance xxx

Also got told that even though i have a blocked tube my working tube can pick up the egg from the other ovary! Ive heard about this and read it but never been told by a pro before :) that gives me hope xxx

Also got told that even though i have a blocked tube my working tube can pick up the egg from the other ovary! Ive heard about this and read it but never been told by a pro before :) that gives me hope xxx

:hugs:ahh thats great news hun :happydance: glad it went well, yeah when i get pregnant i'm gonna be under the care of the epau, i dont think he can handle my erratic behavior lol...
helena_ hun, is your chart todays actual, or have you entered info to get crosshairs hun? sorry must have misread it xxx:hugs:

I deleted the fake temps, so accurate now. No cross hairs yet!

That's amazing news about the egg/tube! I didn't know that. Amazing what our bodies can do

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->