Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

MrsB - IC are fun but damn they suck! By the time I get a visible line on an IC my FRER are blazing. This is the first FMU when I can finally see a half-assed line on my IC's ;)

https://i843.photobucket.com/albums/zz353/twinmummy06/image_zps0d52b42f.jpg

I'm glad you confided in a friend nina - it's good to have someone to just cry with :hugs:

MrsB - IC are fun but damn they suck! By the time I get a visible line on an IC my FRER are blazing. This is the first FMU I can see a half-assed line on my IC's ;)

https://i843.photobucket.com/albums/zz353/twinmummy06/image_zps0d52b42f.jpg

Twin what a lovely line :flower:

Thank you left wonderin! I may have been obsessively testing watching it grow darker :haha: I'm now out of FRER and not buying any more lol.

I do have about 5 IC's left though :haha:

It's crazy ladyluck - same cup of pee!
I've had the same thing happen the last 3 pregnancies. Yet I continue to buy the IC's :haha:
They're still a fun, cheaper way to satisfy the addiction lol.

I used my last ic this morning :blush: and I got my BFP 3 weeks ago :haha: no more testing now ....... Well maybe just a little digital till I get my 3+ lol...... Meant to buy one last weekend but didn't get around to it . This weekend and that's it :winkwink:

Thanks for the pic twin. It defo shows me how rubbish the ic are!
Im going to be good and not test again......i think...

Xxx

My last day of work is over with. Went for pizza and drinks with the girls (and hubby) - they got me $113 of amazon vouchers for my leaving gift :)

My Dad is in hospital and had major surgery last night - going to see him today. He has me so worried, I just hope that this is the last surgery for a while and that he can relax now and start getting well.

Off to see FS and get my blood results and ovarian reserve levels. I hope he doesn't push us back from starting IVF cos of my weight. I am really going to spend the next 3-4 weeks trying to get some more off.

Oh and seeing that FRER makes me glad my OCD had me stocking up - I have about 17 of those bad boys :lol:

Good pics Twin- I think we rationalize that we are saving money by testing early using an IC, when really it's a crock.

got my smiley today! https://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss150/hparnicky/smiley.jpg

absolutely! It means my cycles are normalizing. Two back to back "normal" cycles after my second miscarriage! I usually ovulate around cd 28-30, so this is very good news

Susan glad to hear you've finished up work! Less stress for you.
Good luck for your FS appt xx

this thread is hard to keep up with!

nina- so sorry for your loss.

lady- that's really odd. Maybe a fluke? or maybe an extremely early ovulation! Did you baby dance to make sure?

mrsboody- what dpo are you now? I bet it's just too early to test. The memory box is such a great idea

cmc- your chart looks great. When does ff say o day is? Implantation dips can happen anytime after 6-7dpo I believe. Some don't get one until 12dpo or later. Some never get one at all! It isn't a sure thing, either. You can get one without actually being pregnant.

mornin my lovely's,
noob, you still peeing on sticks!!! lmao
susan hun... we love smileys yey....
well, will someone look at my chart please? i had a massive spaz attack in the night buy the looks of it???? i went to bed at about 11pm, woke up an hour later... i was freezing, then woke up at 5.30am i was bloody sweating my tits off???
i know what it is, its cos i've got a driving lesson... i've got bloody pains.... i friggin well knew it, i cant go a lesson without twitching!!!
noob, cant remember what i dreampt about last night sorry hun, but whatever it was, it sure made me spaz lol xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->