Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Only time I get any peace. Actually no scrap that. They usually find me there too :haha:

hubby is constantly asking me if I'm alright in there. I just like chilling :haha:

I need to stop testing with opks. How am I going to get through the next 2 weeks without testing?! I'm actually dreading it all. The day I can test is the day dh leaves for 2.5 weeks :( Hopefully there's a bfp to make that time a little better. I'd probably have my first scan when he gets back.

I just got woken up at 2am to an upset tummy, borderline the runs with sickening cramps. My god it's horrible and I'm not quite sure if I want to leave the bathroom yet, or ever :haha:

Yes I just shared that with you all bahahaha.

Are you chatting to us from the loo? :lol:

Morning girls,

Well officially finished with work now! My Dads operation went well & he is recovering in hospital & my FS visit went well.

The DR said we can start the cycle after counselling which is 23rd July with our nurses IVF talk and finance discussion being 26th July. So early August is when I will start injections. In the mean time I need to lose as much weight as I can as technically I am 12kg (26lbs) above the max IVF weight. I won't be able to lose 26lbs in 7 weeks but will have a fair stab at it!

I am meeting a pregnant friend today. She is due within next 2 weeks - we know each other from a wedding forum we were on years ago and then made contact again when I asked for info on IVF on Facebook. She gives me hope that this IVF will work :)

Then PINK TONIGHT!!!!

Yup I was susan LOL.

Glad to hear your dad is doing well. Enjoy your catchup with your friend.

Now stop rubbing in your going to pink :grr:

:haha:

Also got told that even though i have a blocked tube my working tube can pick up the egg from the other ovary! Ive heard about this and read it but never been told by a pro before :) that gives me hope xxx

I've heard of this. Isn't our body amazing! Every extra chance counts!

My dr told me this too....it's crazy but fab!

Now my one tube better play catch with that egg.

Helena...wooooooooh u really have been DTD tons....good stuff

You girls are so funny and chatty

I'm just back from a wedding I've missed tons

Dream....tons going on with u...so glad ur dad doing better. Woo hoo for Ivf....though u could get a BFP before.

Helena I'm the Same it will kill me waiting in the tww

Nina.....I think molars are seen on scans too...try not to worry....it's so hard waiting for an end and there being nothing you can do....... I hope your tests go neg soon.....btw do you have any pain? If not then its not ectopic and hopefully no molar either so fx for u!

Twin......awwww u poor thing. Hope ur better soon.

Sarah....bring ur first half of ur chart to your dr lol.......that's the dead half lol

Mrs B - I hope the Dr didn't open up the wound for you. It makes me sad just to hear it again and know that she was a girl :hugs:

On a brighter note, very good news on the tubal front! Our bodies are amazing!

I've been feeling some twinges, do not want to think too much into it...

mornin lovely's
ahhh you do all make me chuckle..... i can safely say, i have never bnb'd on the toilet, i'm too god damn lazy to take the laptop up!!
susan grrrrrrr you lucky bloody thing, i sing blow me one last kiss to andy when he pisses me off hehehe.. i've even taken the time to add it twice on his work ipod!! ah i'm glad your dads ok hun:)
cmc hun, i dont know whats going on with my chart, a little fairy has injected me with some life lol, yeah what i'll do, is bring all the temps down, kind of in a straight line over the cover line, and say look, i'm just dead.... cos i dont want forced ovulation, if i'm doing it on my own, tbh i dont know what i want really, maybe him to put a ready formed baby in my belly????? or is that asking to much??
helena_ your sooooooo like me, my oh is having his done when we get back, and i know if he air punches, or shouts get in there my son, i so will kick the chair from underneath him!!! lmfao... it aint no football match pmsl :)
noob... how you feeling now hun?
well today i'm gonna be a moody cow, and all weekend... i've got my mum and coming for tea tonight, andy's mum STAYING the weekend... i actually might go and hide in the toilet too, i'll take the laptop! nah, she'd only come up and knock on the door... are you ok love??? hehehehehe grrrrrrr yes i'm fine!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hope everyones ok lovely's xxxxxx

I can't believe I'm saying this but, I can't wait to get my damn cross hairs so I can stop having sex. We've only been with each other on and off every few weeks for the last year, so we have a ton of hot rabbit sex every chance we get (out highest was 10+ times in one day :haha: ) but now life is settling down and I just want to....not sleep with a soft cup in. He'll be leaving on the 10th for 2.5 weeks, so I guess we'll be more than ready for hot rabbit sex again hehe

I took a nap earlier. I was SO tired. Completely dead. Then hubby woke me up and we had some amazing sex and then he got my food. I felt like a man. it was nice. I think I could easily get used to being a man

Morning ladies!oh Sarah I wouldn't fancy the mother in law over either. I'm going to be a moody cow this weekend too, my husband is away for the weekend mountain biking in Wales which leave me on my own : (

sara- any good mother in law stories? Mines like 5 hours away, but I dread having to see her. She's just overall crazy and spazzy. She makes a point to wear any navy apparel she has to, I guess, one up me? i have no idea, but it's stupid.

helana hun, WOW, 10 times in one day!!! no way... tbh, i wrote on the calendar "our sex days" then i showed him, i might as well have had a ruler and pointed at it like a teacher... then when i was reading it out, i was thinking shit, i cant do that!! but i was like so tuesday.... blah blah, he went pale lmfao... oh i remember the bunny days, but we've been together 3 years now, so it just aint the same lmao.... no his mum is really nice, she's already pissed me off tho, she started crying on the phone when he told her we were going to turkey, i'm quite highly strung ( mmmm don't know if you've noticed lol) so i fuckin flipped, i do this annoying thing.... i walk around the house and pick things up, then slam them down, i'll pretend i need a glass or something, then slam in down on the work top, and slam the door, walk past him, and kick him.. i'm a right nasty cow lmao, she's sooooo over protective of him, fuck knows why she was crying??? i said WE NEED A HOLIDAY!! end of conversation lol.....
LL where in wales are you from hun? i was born in wrexham?
helena hun, does your hubs work away chic? xxxxxx

Helena my vagina is crawling up into my uterus at the thought of ten times a day :haha:

Sarah - I hope you weekend with your mother is a painless as possible. That's my idea of a nightmare. I don't share my house well :grr:

Lune I hope the twinges are a good sign!

Lady Luck - some days I wish my OH would disappear for a few days. I'd probably miss him after the first day. Maybe :haha:

Helena my vagina is crawling up into my uterus at the thought of ten times a day :haha:

Sarah - I hope you weekend with your mother is a painless as possible. That's my idea of a nightmare. I don't share my house well :grr:

Lune I hope the twinges are a good sign!

Lady Luck - some days I wish my OH would disappear for a few days. I'd probably miss him after the first day. Maybe :haha:

:growlmad:noob... she AINT my mother lmao, my mother is banned from staying 24hrs in any sort of confined space as me!! my mum and me have this pact, you stay out of my way... and i'll stay out of yours lol, no my mum is a piss head, so i cant be doing with her for longer than ermmm 3 hrs, as soon as she opens her can of cider, i'm already packing her things to go.... :haha: lets just say... we dont hold our tongues :blush: i didnt speak to her for 2 years, they lived in france for 12 years and came back over here to live last jan, my dad had a breakdown in france, he couldn't stand being away from his family, and she just made him worse, so they sold up and came back here, i only started speaking to her last july!! i'll never forgive her for what she did to my dad, and when she gets pissed, she blames him and his nervous breakdown for her sad life back here! so we had eachother on the floor, i belted her, i nearly ripped her eyes out :blush: i raised myself and my brother cos she was always pissed!! oh and that was my dads fault for fucking working away!!! she's a selfish cow!! mmm sorry about that, rant over...... :blush: xxxx:hugs:

nina- I wouldn't worry too much yet. My hpts were extremely light when I started my second miscarriage. I got a blood test and hcg was 12. I stopped testing when I started bleeding. Then took another test on a whim and it was blazing dark, got another blood test and hcg was 30. I had another bleed (very light) and then it started dropping again. It took about 2 weeks before it cleared out, but my uterus was clear on the scan. It's likely just taking a bit to clear

I hope it's going down. I hope next blood work (next Thursday) shows me down in the 2 digits. After my D&C it took 2 weeks to get back to zero, but I didn't take blood before to check. I'm sure they were higher than now though.
I decided not to go see my doctor today, in the morning it's full or pregnant woman, and I don't want to wait. Tuesday evening is better, usually in the evening I don't even need to wait.

nina- I wouldn't worry too much yet. My hpts were extremely light when I started my second miscarriage. I got a blood test and hcg was 12. I stopped testing when I started bleeding. Then took another test on a whim and it was blazing dark, got another blood test and hcg was 30. I had another bleed (very light) and then it started dropping again. It took about 2 weeks before it cleared out, but my uterus was clear on the scan. It's likely just taking a bit to clear

I hope it's going down. I hope next blood work (next Thursday) shows me down in the 2 digits. After my D&C it took 2 weeks to get back to zero, but I didn't take blood before to check. I'm sure they were higher than now though.
I decided not to go see my doctor today, in the morning it's full or pregnant woman, and I don't want to wait. Tuesday evening is better, usually in the evening I don't even need to wait.

:hugs:good luck with the docs nina hun xxxx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->