Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Argh Sarah I totally meant to type mother in law and I didn't even register :haha: SORRY!!

Helena: just looked at your chart.....he is one lucky man!
A girl on FB said that she didn't know when she ovulated or something like that, so they just BD everyday since the bleeding stopped for three weeks. "Hoping I got everything covered."
Uh... I think you do! But I should be talking, my BD days weren't that shabby either! DH is dead set on getting me knocked up again. as in, at this moment. I really do want some intimacy as well.
Before, I decided I wanted to dunk in the Mikva, a Jewish custom. Dunking to be purified after bleeding. I wanted to do it after the previous MC, for good luck, or cleansing, but missed the date. Afterwards, I felt I had missed the chance, it was gone. When I started getting scared about this pregnancy, I decided to dunk for good luck. You need to abstain from sex at least 7 days, and with no bleeding. So, no sex from last Sunday. When I started to notice a pinkish discharge, I figured I'd need to start my 7 day count again, so we DTD. After that everything went haywire down there. This week, while bleeding, of course there was no action going on whatsoever.
So, I need some lovin. :sex: (LOL, gotta love that one!)
Sorry for the Jewish lesson of the day up there, I just really feel the need for a cleanse of that sort. Like it will help me feel like I've started a new chapter, turned the page, wiped the board, or something like that.

hubby is constantly asking me if I'm alright in there. I just like chilling
ME too!
DH is always in and out. It drives me crazy. Toilet time is when I do soduko, or crosswords, when else do I have the quiet and time to do those? Plus, the pencil sharpener is always in there. No need for searching! That's already a major plus!

Argh Sarah I totally meant to type mother in law and I didn't even register :haha: SORRY!!

:haha::haha:sorry, i so thought i was over my mum!! quite clearly she still touches a nerve with me :growlmad: :nope: we're ok now, you really wouldn't believe me if i told you the story of my life!! when i got pregnant, and told them, she threw a glass at the wall and locked herself in the toilet, then realized she'd forgot her cider... lmfao, so came back out to get it!! then went back in :rofl: so i left!! i moved out when i was 16, moved back when i was 18 to get clean, then fell pregnant, moved out... and the rest is history really.... BUT i'm a real bad daddy's girl, so i'm quite over protective over him, i flew to france when he was locked up in the nut house, walked in with josh, and he was just sitting there... staring out the window :cry: didn't know me or josh :cry: broke my bloody heart :cry: but he's all good now, :thumbup: she phoned me everyday when they took him in, and she cried, i got so angry, i jumped on the plane to go get him out, so i brought him home for 4 weeks to live with me, so he could pull through it, with his family around him... and he did :happydance: i'm not telling them that we're trying, although it has nothing to do with her :growlmad: i just cant be arsed with not seeing my dad again for years xxxx:hugs:

I am a plonker! I did a test! FRER! Negative of course.... Seriously at 6dpo if I were knocked up, it wouldn't have implanted yet!

Plonker!

Nina - Please don't worry yourself sick over something that is not even there! It's quite normal for the hpt's to show positive for some time. You know, I had a partial molar and the bloody hcg took almost 10 weeks to clear out! I'm sure your levels will drop soon enough.

Twin - I like to read the paper in the loo as I can't seem to find no other time for that ;)

Susan - How was the concert? I really like Pink and her songs. Wish she came here too!

Helena - 10+ times in one day?! That is rabbit sex! Even the thought of it makes me sore ;)

Sarah - Sorry about how you feel about your mom. It sounds like you really had some tough time :(. Hope all will be well with your family from now on. And on the bright side, it looks like you came to life! Nice temps hun :)

AFM - 5DPO and counting! Hope this luteal phase will be a little longer than last month's.

Nina - Please don't worry yourself sick over something that is not even there! It's quite normal for the hpt's to show positive for some time. You know, I had a partial molar and the bloody hcg took almost 10 weeks to clear out! I'm sure your levels will drop soon enough.

Twin - I like to read the paper in the loo as I can't seem to find no other time for that ;)

Susan - How was the concert? I really like Pink and her songs. Wish she came here too!

Helena - 10+ times in one day?! That is rabbit sex! Even the thought of it makes me sore ;)

Sarah - Sorry about how you feel about your mom. It sounds like you really had some tough time :(. Hope all will be well with your family from now on. And on the bright side, it looks like you came to life! Nice temps hun :)

AFM - 5DPO and counting! Hope this luteal phase will be a little longer than last month's.

:hugs:thanks hun, yeah i dont know whats going on with my temps?? bit weird, they weren't this high last cycle, even tho bloody FF said i had possible implantation :wacko: maybe its the thought of the weekend :haha:
susan, you lucky thing :growlmad: what time are you going to see pink hun??? and naughty girl for testing lol :haha: xxxxxx:hugs:

Concert starts at 7:30 but support act is on first. It's 4:35 here now so off round my mates in awhile for a few wines and some nando's

Concert starts at 7:30 but support act is on first. It's 4:35 here now so off round my mates in awhile for a few wines and some nando's

who's the support act hun? oh and i love give me just a reason, tbh i think all her songs are great, i'm soooo jealous xxx:hugs:

Your not the only jealous one Sarah :haha: I'd love to see her one day!

:happydance: yeah, i'm sure she was touring here once, i think andy asked me if i wanted to go, but i always think about these concerts, and think what if i needed the toilet??? how would i be able to get back lmao xxxx:hugs:

Nina you're sooooo good ovu friend Now say day 15 for me!!

Ok ff says day 11 still.....ovu says day 15 ????????????????????????

cmc hun, is your FF set to advanced settings? or opk? cos i didnt realize mine was set to opk and fm, so i just had one red line, going off the opk, then when i changed it to advanced, it gave me cross hairs? xxx

Looks like cd 17 was o day. I woke myself up crying last night. Not just crying but bawling. No idea why but I keep crying on and off now. I also can't stop sleeping and I'm nauseous. Opks are still positive. I guess all progesterone related? I'm actually starting to wonder if o was actually cd 14 or maybe even before?. It could work. I think my dog knew something was up because she was sleeping on top of my head. Like on all of my pillow with me at the bottom. Little brat.

I'll catch up with you all when it isn't 5am

Looks like cd 17 was o day. I woke myself up crying last night. Not just crying but bawling. No idea why but I keep crying on and off now. I also can't stop sleeping and I'm nauseous. Opks are still positive. I guess all progesterone related? I'm actually starting to wonder if o was actually cd 14 or maybe even before?. It could work. I think my dog knew something was up because she was sleeping on top of my head. Like on all of my pillow with me at the bottom. Little brat.

I'll catch up with you all when it isn't 5am

:shrug:mmm could be cd14 hun? xxxx:hugs:

Yeah. It's odd. I guess I'll stick with cd 17! Just weird that the progesterone is killing me already! I was starving when I woke up so had a bowl of cereal and then wanted pancakes. Now I'm full and sleepy. Today, I shall be a glutton :p
DH got me flowers the other day but for some reason the smell is bothering me. I swear I'm about to chuck them. Damn him and his feelings :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->