Hw old are you? If you don't mind me asking!

DH and I are both 28.. been together since 16 and married since 22

DH and I are both 28.. been together since 16 and married since 22

Aww that is so romantic :) you found your soulmate early on!

I found mine when I turned 20 hehe and got married last year...this tue will be our 1 yr anniversary!

I just turned 30 and my OH is 42. This would be the first baby for both of us!

Im 28 and dh is 26...we are ttc our first for both of us :)
also for the older ttcers...My mom was in her 40s when she unexpectidly got prego with my 7 yr old sister!! thats a 16 yr difference between both of my sisters!
my mom had several miscarriages and was told she would never beable to carry fullterm...but she did!! and my sister is a healthy normal 7 year old now :) so dont loser hope!! :hugs:

I'm almost 28 and hubby just turned 32. I had my daughter when I was 18. I divorced at 19 and remarried at 25. I have been on killer birth control for the last 8 years (depo half of it and copper iud the other).

I'm 28 ( 29 in nov) and Oh just turned 28 in June... We are TTC for our 1st!!

I'm 34, DH is 35.

I had my first at 25, second at 27, and third at 31.

Age doesn't matter much to my body when it comes to ttc. I had problems with infertility at 24 and I'm having those same problems again! :wacko:

im 26 1/2 and DH just turned 25. We are trying for our first. We originally dated when we were 15 and 14 till his family moved away. nearly 10 years later we got together again and decided we wanted to spend our lives together :)
I have Endometriosis and have just been diagnosed with pcos so its not going to plan so far but we are still hopeful :)

i was 16 when i had my first (obviously not planned) was my first time in fact ha. Anyway i ttc at 19 because i wanted a brother or sister for my daughter. But if i didnt have my daughter i always planned to wait till i was 27 to start a family.

First was unplanned at 18, now im 22 OH is 24 ttc number 2 :)

33, DH 42. Had my first at 19. Last at 28. Now trying for more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->