I’m on the pill how is this possible

Nataliieexo

Reaction score
Ok probably silly tittle but I’m freaking out, bit of back story we were ttc 4 years, I was diagnosed with secondary infertility because I didn’t ovulate. They didn’t know why. This was dec16. They put it down to weight and sent me away to lose weight before I could try clomid.
So off I went and failed several times to lose weight due to things in my personal life.

Fast forward 12 weeks ago I went to the drs after having long heavy periods and spotting constantly between periods had testing for ovarian cancer etc all fine. I gave up and went on the pill. I then started slimming world and have lost 2st in 12 weeks.
I was spotting for 70 days until this weekend. It’s not normal for me usually I spot til my period decides to arrive. So I thought that’s weird and I took a test for this to turn up. There’s no denying it in person it’s not even that faint in person and pink. Cue the freak out. I do have one more test I will take soon but I’m scared it’s going to be a false positive.

60FE8C52-2315-4870-B756-C24627E57958.jpeg 2CA95640-03C2-4896-B572-65615DF5EA8B.jpeg

The picture quality is much worse when it is uploaded on here.

God I’m freaking out, too scared to take the next test as the one I took was 10miu the one I have left is 25miu I’m worried it’s a false positive.

As I thought looks like it must be a false positive. The first test is 10miu and second 20miu so I’d of expected to see a line on the second test much fainter but I’d of expected to see one. I may see a slight line but I might just been looking too hard.

I see something on both of them....because you have no idea where you are in your cycle and you've been on the pill...I think you should test again after a good hold or maybe tomorrow, and see what you get. Maybe go in for a beta after that?

I don’t even remember when we last dtd I’ve been stressed decorating so not in the mood or anything the last I can recall is 28th November so I’d expect a darker test.

I’ll get another test tomorrow I’ll try for a frer although I know they haven’t been very good lately.
I do feel like it’s a false positive though. I’ve waited 4 years to see that second line and it looks like it’s possibly not even true.

My oh has gone to get me a frer I hope he comes back with the right tests . At this point expecting a negative though. I’ll update back at around 7.30 I want to do a 3 hour hold.

Fingers crossed that it isn't a false positive!

I really hope this isn’t a false positive hun! My fingers are crossed, good luck xx

That looks to good be false hun

And I used a 25mui when my hcg was 100 and it barely showed a lin

Fx xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh