I’m on the pill how is this possible

The line on the second test was so faint that I feel like it may be there because I looked so hard for it, it definitely doesn’t pick up in the photo. I’d put it as negative.

Anyways top yesterday second today.

I don’t see there being a way of the first test being viable at this point I’d assume if it was real I’d be seeing lines of some kind on frer and other tests.

0F5613C7-41DA-4B16-A5B0-B4B708F59603.jpeg 21831615-7AE8-4DF2-B003-C23E66805301.jpeg

It was it’s dried fainter than it was. But it’s got to have just been a faulty test. I’m wishing I didn’t take it at all xx

Thank you. The situation has made me more emotional than I thought it would.

So you got a faint FRER yesterday also?

Are you able to get into your doc for a beta since you're on the pill? Just to see what's going on.

No it was negative there was a scratch like indent on both frers I took.

I’m sure it’s nothing I did ring the drs but all the dr said was take a test tomorrow and bring in a sample for them to check but if nothing comes up on my test nothings going to come up on there’s. They are so hard to get to take betas, when I was pregnant with my son and bled week 4-8 they were so reluctant to take betas and I think they only did because I had a chemical 2 cycles prior.

Just so strange in 4 years ttc number 2 I’ve never seen a second line and all of a sudden a line followed by bfns.

Hi from a fellow Natalie :hi:

I hope you get some answers soon :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"