i am not sure ....

ye thats true!!!!! its still quite light, so id wait for another day before trying a 25miu, but i think your pregnant!

no opk's just gonna have to keep fx will try in 2 days i hope i am but..... x

I can easily see it. Get a branded test hun - internet cheapies are pants! good luck :)

i can see it hum mine looked very faint then i did a fr same day and it was very bright pink get one of those there fab
FX for you hun

Try a FRER jess hun that looks like a :bfp: to me good luck xxxx

at tesco on thursday so will get one then will keep you all in suspense my IC are picking up very faint line on 25ml one x

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......................

Attachments

• Photo-0089.jpg
    Photo-0089.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 119
best put the prawns back in the freezer lol!!!

that is a positive definatley!!!, congrats hun, can understand why your worried though, i never even had to open the 1st pic and that was on your phone! xx

Oh hunny i really really realy hope it is for you! I see a line and as they say..a lines a line!
Please dont keep us in suspence and nip out a get a digi tonight..??? If i lived near i'd bring round the one in my drawer!!! lol xx

Looks like a :bfp:to me
Congratulatons I'm really pleased for you. Let us know how you get on Thursday. I got pregnant very quickly after my first baby was born sleeping so I can tell you it's an emotional rollercoaster but what a fun ride!!!!!
xxxxxx

def looks like a bfp to me too! loads of luck honey, keeping everything crossed for you :hugs: xxxx

right I dont want to jinx it have decided will test on 7th sept not trying to keep you waiting but kristian would have been 2 mths old and its going to be a hard day and think if i get + test on this day it will be all the better and if i am not af would have shown by then so day will just be as bad as it was going to be

sorry to those convinced but most can understand its going to be a scary time for me

meant to be moving house in a few weeks but not sure if i could while pregnant i am 5 mins away from hospital and the houses we are looking at are a bit further
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i feel so sick atm ( probably a symptom) but i cant get me head round it

went to text my sister but couldnt send it !! its our secret until definate x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back