i am not sure ....

take your time and keep it a secret for as long as you want...take care of yourself and I wish you all the luck in the world for september 7th.

All the best sweetie, you are such a strong woman to have been through what you have and i have nothing but admiration for you!!
I really hope you get a pleasant surprise on the 7th it's a nice idea to do it on Kristian's 2 month birthday, Kristian will give you your little miracle when he hopes youre ready!
Take care of yourself and i'll be thinking of you next Monday xx

thank you

has been on the tip of my tongue all day feel really sick for last 4 days and nose is all stuffy and started to get the runs which is what happened with kristian so FX

thanks xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thank you

has been on the tip of my tongue all day feel really sick for last 4 days and nose is all stuffy and started to get the runs which is what happened with kristian so FX

thanks xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have had the runs too lately :blush: xx

haha people usually get constipated when they get pregnant i go completely the opposite tmi but i dont digest the food !!!

certainly looks like a bfp to me :happydance:

Everything crossed for you hun :hugs:

i really hope this is it for you hun. looks like a bfp to me!!!! good luck!XXXX

thanks x still feeling sick and stuffy nose mega hungry and lose bowels x x

I think it's positive for sure, I can see it!! And like others I didn't even have to enlarge the image to see the line!! I did an early test today too, and there's a SLIGHT line but it's not pink it's clear (evap line?) and it wasn't within the five minute window , So will retest tomorrow myself too. Lets hope we're all :bfp: :dust: I use the same testers as you pictured, how sensetive are they for early testing? :dust:

The first one i took a picture of was 10ml one the second are 25ml one and done 25ml over last few days and nearly impossible to see the lines and they take a while.

25ml you cant really tell until you have missed your period.

hey hun how you feeling today? is your period late already? Hope youre keeping ok! xx

congratulations hunny, it deff looks like a bfp to me!!! dont worry you will be ok, just relax!! hopefully my time will come soon :( xxxx

its due sunday

felt like i was coming on today but dry as a bone and normally only got these ache on the first day of period and by the time i have had them i am already on. i was little ahead of myself the other day i am only 11 dpo now so only monday will be 15dpo

I am just not getting too optimistic have loads of symptoms but i this is my first full cycle after kristian so unsure x x

HOW DID I MISS THIS :headspin:

That definately looks like a :bfp: to me :thumbup: I found out I was pregnant a few days after Alex was 2 months and that was my first cycle. Oooh I so hope this is it for you. Cant wait for Monday :D :hugs: wishing you all the best xxx

was trying to keep it quiet :) dont know how the hell i was going to posting them lol!!

i am very worried its nothing but??? told fiance well he found this post wasnt happy i kept it from him but he understands

Awww bless him, I really hope this is it, I just wish you could test now, even though I know your resons of waiting. I'm sure you will get the best care and better. :hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->