i am not sure ....

i think you should go and get a frer now, if the second 1 is 25 then it will deff pick up on a frer now xxx

it wont say no, you have already had two bfp on those tests and a frer picks up apparently as low as 10 so worth doing and then go to the docs because you will need to sort out if you need to take anything or have early scans etc xxx

Good luck Hun I really hope this is it for you! How many days past Ovulation are you? I got a positive on clear blue digital 3 days b4 my period and it wasnt even first morning urine but at 3pm!
If it says no then test again few days after but I could def see a line on your piccie!! :hugs:

oooh if everyone else are encouraging you then I will too :test: please :D

xxx

i think you should because like bunnipowder said you can always test again if it says no. whens the af due?? xxx

just took a superdrug one and nothing :( nevermind x

Oh no! :hugs: for you!

Hope you get a definite answer soon x

Am gutted dont know why as expected it but dont know why i have felt so ill over last few days x

:hugs: I hope the witch stays away and you get your :bfp: this month, with Alex it took till 4 days late to get a :bfp: xxx

:hugs: dont give up yet!! Did you use first morning wee? Wait another day or so if you can and do one first thing. What was the brand you used to test with Kristian? was that super drugs? xx

i was a sure sign one i used with kristian and was a week last for period at least and as soon as it hit test line it had colour

kristian wasnt planned so didnt realise until i felt sick then someone laughed at me and said bet your pregnant tested next morning and was

i used superdrug one today and held my wee until i got it will just have to wait and see what happens next week x

hun do not give up hope until AF appears!
Dont let yourself get down. It will happen again! and soon!
Take it easy and try to relax! xxx

thanks

i knew it wasnt to be :( not yet anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012