i am not sure ....

jess_smurf

Angel Kristian & Olivia
Reaction score
right i dont think it is but came up within about 3 mins its still there being very pessamistic(sp?)

sorry about poor quality but on mobile and its the middle of the night

Attachments

• tets.jpg
    tets.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 202
I can see something and I think it's pink. Good luck... xx

feel like wetting myself !!! it is very faint but pink :( i am excited but also very nervous and its not morning wee just reading symptoms and though hang got all of them so ran upstairs and this is what i got

Ooh, can't wait until you test tomorrow!

will be more like after noon as not sleeping atm as really restless and cant sleep on my front as boobs are so sore :( normally drag my bum out of bed about 1pm but might get up a little earlier i am 10dpo i think at a guess

Me too without opening the picture.

X

omg been up all night have not slept havent told fiance yet keep lookin at picture on my phone keeps sayin who you texting, sure he thinks i am having affair but can't tell him until certain after losing kristian dont want to get his hopes up x x

awww, it looks +++ to me hun, so good luck, and i hope it all goes well this time xx

me too but stayin on the side of caution i am not convinced i have every symptom in the book though and tested over last few days and nothing this is the first to have any line

holding my pee atm, not gone since last night and need a bit longer to get strong wee fx

hahah, it'll be strong enough- how many dpo are you??? and i could tell you a test thats suitable for your dpo. xx

i can see it, cant wait to see this mornings test, good luck x x

i see it and if its not a BFP i will be :O :O :O its too strong to be an evap and it wasnt FMU....best of luck for this morning hun xxx

i've only got 25ml ones left last night was 10ml and not picking up anything knew i wasnt that lucky anyway a few more days and see if I get my AF x x

supposed to be 10dpo but thats off guessing

do you have any opks hun? if so you could do one of those, if there is a line darker than what is normally there when you use them and arent ovulating, its probably a bfp...thats how i found out with this one, long before i got a BFP on the ic itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->