• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I am on the ball this Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
All my cards have been sent..........and early too! :rofl:

I thought i was until i sat down and thought

"crap i havent finished the shopping OR strated the wrapping yet, what if the baby comes early or on time" LOL

I 'was' on the ball but with one thing and another I have sorta stopped! I havent even wrote my xmas card list yet, nevermind write the cards. I may sit home tomorrow and do that.. plus wrap what presents I have got. Hopefully I can get most my other bits in 1 or 2 shopping trips. Am gonna do a schedule tomorrow so I know what needs doin b4 when. I really dont wanna be rushin about christmas eve like every other year. Atleast my tree went up yesterday tho :) XX

good job lol Probably for the best with our Canadian Postal service! :rofl:

wow you can come over and do my cards for me!!! last year my cards ended up being Merry belated Christmas and hope you have a happy new year lol

Cards? shit that reminds me, I haven't done mine yet.. then again, we only send a few so it doesn't matter too much! I was meant to be doing decorations the other day, but Sonny had stuff to do for his mum and dad so we will probably do that on Friday. As for pressies, all bought.. just waiting for a wrapping session some time (I get so excited with all my bows, wrapping paper and ribbon and I like to do it all at once!- sad isn't it lol!).

I usually have mine out on the 1st, but since I was waiting on the photo of Bren, I only just ordered them. Hopefully they will be here by tomorrow, and I can do them over the weekend.

Here's how bad I am.

Last year I bought my mom and Aunt a digital photo frame and a few things for Christmas.

They are still sitting here.

Well, they get them this year!

I sent my annual donation for £20 to my favorite Aids charity on the 1st as I do every year. That's what I would have spent on cards.

I posted one to my cousin in Canada, and another to my friend who has just moved to Australia, and thats my lot.

So, yes, I've done mine too! :happydance:

I haven't even got my card down from the loft yet! But I have done half my wrapping. Oh and ordered up a new xmas tree today :happydance:

me 2 hehe i sent mine out a couple weeksago

I guess this would make me off the ball... I wanted to print ones with a family photo. But, I am mailing the kids school photos with the cards so, it will be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"