I am so sick of the way i get treated on bus

mummylove

Reaction score
I am sick to death now the way i get treated on the bus all cus i have a pram. A few months back i made a thread about a bloke moaning about the pram. And today 2 old women goton same place as me and vcould see i had a pram but they still sit by pram space. I got on and i said excuse me can i get pram in there. And i said u can still sit there as long as i can get pram in. I was happy to stand but a lovely lady gave me her seat cus summer wouldnt sit on a seat unless i did. Then i heard one of the woman go on about bloody prams and that the space was for disabled so i pointed out it is for prams and obviously people in wheelchairs. Her friend did say the space was for prams and then i heard the other woman go and for wheelchairs so i said well if a wheelchair gets on i will happly fold the pram up. She didnt like that. I am so sick of it. My parents are in wheelchairs and i always say someone in a wheelchair should have the space before anyone as they cant get out.
I cant wait till lucas doesnt need the pram anymore

Why do people hate prams so much? It's not like they're a brand new invention!

i had this in the past i hate it, its as if people think your never meant to go out. i dont drive so have no choice but to the use the bus but id allways get off for a wheelchair it kind of goes without saying. i had some tospot bloke the other week having a go at me because my pram is too wide!! apparantly i should make my kids walk over a mile four times a day to the school in freezing weather. and he was moaning that i didnt move out of his way soon enough, i think he expected me to push the pram onto the graa ten metres before i got to him grrr the prat probably didnt even have kids either so has no idea what he is on about.
sorry to rant i totally feel your pain on this one.

Its bloody stupid. I feel like saying u was in one of these once.

I bet it is the ones that moan that dont have kids

That's not nice. People shouldn't make you feel a nuisance for having a pram. Some people are just plain rude, and always on the lookout for someone to moan about.

I bet they are the sort that if they had cars, they would park on mother and child spaces!

I wish i could bloody drive but i have nygstigmus where i have really bad sight.

I've had this in the past but I never heard the woman my SIL did. Surely the bus driver would of said if it's not for prams so don't know why they feel the need to comment. Off course wheelchair users get priority x

I had this recently. I've just sold our car as we are in a city now

My two yr old was having a meltdown and some selfish woman had jumped in the only space for a pram. This other woman was giving daggers in my back while I tried to fold pram, carry bags let alone convince a two yr old who was midway through her stares performance meltdown to get up... Urgh what's wrong with people. What happened to " your struggling let me help you "

First and last time on a bus on my own x

What happened to respect? I will always show repsect to someone that shows it me back. You think it would be the young ones who do this sort of thing but its not Just other week a lad around 20 let my daughter have his seat

What happened to respect? I will always show repsect to someone that shows it me back. You think it would be the young ones who do this sort of thing but its not Just other week a lad around 20 let my daughter have his seat

Aww he is a rare gentleman.

I remember being a kid on the train in London with my mum and baby sister in her pram. We had to stand in the doorways with this heavily pregnant woman, whilst all these men in suits sat down pretending to work on their laptops! :growlmad: not one of them offered a seat

Ps sorry to hear about your eye sight problems.

When my family lived in tamworth i live near blackpool i used to go down on train. I had my daughter and pregnant so imagine a 1 year old and pregnant. Wasnt so bad till bump got bigger but nearly 90% of time i had to stand all the way in doorway and nearly a 2 hour train journey

I've had this too.. I avoid catching buses as much as possible. I don't drive but my OH does.. If OH is working and I need to go into town then I don't have much choice.

It annoys me how buses lower especially for prams and wheelchairs but not once has the bus driver lowered for me.. They just watch me struggle. There always seems to be people sitting in the pram/wheelchair bit too and have to be asked to move. Before I had LO I would always move if someone needed my seat.

People are just rude.

When im on bus with kids and someone with a pram gets on say they have a young baby if my son is awake i get him out and fold up cus its easier for me than them and i dont mind that.

This world would be much a happier place if everyone helped everyone but that will never happen

Why do people hate prams so much? It's not like they're a brand new invention!

This.
Pram hate everywhere. I hate most people don't see me moaning about them being near me on the bus. :haha:

I used to get this. And a few bus drivers would be about it as well. A few times I had to fold the pram for a wheelchair - as you do, no issue with that, but then the driver or others would grumble as the buggy would then be in the walk way or taking up a flip up seat space - there was never anywhere else to put it as the luggage bits would have folks shopping in them.
I 70% of the time would just walk home from town but when it was raining or really late/cold I would get the bus. It was a pain as if it was baby clinic day you woul dhave like 3-4 folk at EACH bus stop with buggies, so if you didn't get on at the 1st stop you were screwed - so id usually walk - as they will only take 2 buggies, folded or not!

I hate bloody people smoking near me while waiting for a bus but i dont moan i just walk away. I feel for the kids cus its them being moaned about in a way bloody hell its just like someone in a wheelchair that cant walk but its just a child. My mum and dad are both in wheel chairs and cant walk and even they get moaned at its a disgrace

I remember being refused to go on a bus coz the buggy space that can fit 2 was bein taken up by one small buggy and the woman refusing to move it over so that we could fit on...
There is this one woman who I would see who purposely would sit in those spaces and refuse to move for anyone.. She always looked like she had a rod up her bum. If I need the seat I just say can I sit please. Whenever I get a bus by myself I always sit further at the back so I'm not in anyone's way..
There was this time when I was on the bus by myself not to long ago (so I'm big!) and te seats were close together. I went to get off but the woman refused to get up and just moved her legs.i couldn't get passed so I said I any get passed and she just carried on sitting there.. Really had to squeeze, but I pushed against her legs.. Lazy cow shoul of just stood up..

I hate old people simple as not all but a big majority are so selfish and think the world revolves around them! I can't imagine saying anything like that to anyone! I work with the public and the elderly and I swear you get more rude elderly people than you do middle aged and younger.

I remember being refused to go on a bus coz the buggy space that can fit 2 was bein taken up by one small buggy and the woman refusing to move it over so that we could fit on...
There is this one woman who I would see who purposely would sit in those spaces and refuse to move for anyone.. She always looked like she had a rod up her bum. If I need the seat I just say can I sit please. Whenever I get a bus by myself I always sit further at the back so I'm not in anyone's way..
There was this time when I was on the bus by myself not to long ago (so I'm big!) and te seats were close together. I went to get off but the woman refused to get up and just moved her legs.i couldn't get passed so I said I any get passed and she just carried on sitting there.. Really had to squeeze, but I pushed against her legs.. Lazy cow shoul of just stood up..

I would of made sure i hurt her legs lol

I just seem to be getting it a lot lately and im sick of it. Got on bus otday to take kids play center and i was getting dirty looks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->