I call thee ... Team Kokopelli ..

I have to look at it from every angle in every kind of light... Sunlight, halogen, flashlight, regular light bulb...
I have a digital SLR camera and I take a million pictures and then zoom in on all of them. How do you think I got the pic of my evap!!! Hahaha! I think I'm the worst POAS addict!

momto3 No I haven't done that.

Pux You don't need the temp dip to be pg. Its just that a lot of women who do have the dip tend to be pg. So don't worry if you don't see any dip.

AFM I am def. sure I'm out. I started getting some cramping. I usually don't have any cramping but I just know that the :witch: is knocking on my door. I just hope that the next 10 days goes fast and my oh and I can start :sex: to try for a :bfp: for October. If she does arrive today and I O on cd 11 again it will be the 22nd and I can start testing on my OH's birthday (the 3rd). I'll then be 11 dpo.

GL to all of you and I hope that there still will be many :bfp: 's! :dust:

I added my FF link to my signature. The big hike in my temp today and yesterday is from when I started to get sick...What do you guys think?

I cant see your chart???? I had an evap this morning as well (6/7 dpo) but I am obviously not as skilled at capturing it as you, all I have is my scanner which is RUBBISH..............must add did SLR to Christmas list!!!!

Thought I would post my rubbish picture of my evap to keep yours company!

Lets hope they turn into real lines eh!:happydance:

Attachments

• evap.JPG
    evap.JPG
    6.8 KB · Views: 9
There... I fixed it. More lines the merrier!

oooooh My HPT from this morning should have an Evap by the time I get home, so I'll post it!!!

OOOh make sure you do Kerry!!!!

Pux your chart looks great the hike could be from being poorly or from being pg, I dunno really but it all looks good to me !!!!

I just did a test I cracked under the pressure of seeing all your lines. I think mines an evap too, I see a line hubby doesn't and I have tried taking pics but they too blury, have to wait till later when i'll do another to check.

So I'm totally confused! I am now 14 dpo and looking @ my notes on my computer from when I charted in January and February and looking @ my charts since June. I had a LP of 12 days all but 1, which means I should have had a visit from the :witch: yesterday. Now this morning, my temp stayed the same as yesterday and my bbs are slightly sore and swollen again (like they were a few days ago). I'm worried about seeing another :bfn: so I haven't tested today. Also I thought that I was out yesterday and now I feel I'm being messed with. What would you do? Also all day yesterday I've been having hot flashes, besides the cramping.

I hope your all having a great weekend! I'm going back to bed, but I'll be back later.

Mom2pne. test test test!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just did another one....same result, it has gone bit pinky, but I have tried to scan it in, I don't think you can see much on here though!!!! I will do one with FMU tomorrow, see if thats any different. ARGH!!! I know how these tests can be so not getting my hopes up just yet!

What you think...see anything???

Attachments

• scan0003.jpg
    scan0003.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 12
This pic may be better

Attachments

• scan0004.jpg
    scan0004.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 12
Oooo! Macy... I'm seeing something! Fx!!!
Mom-When was the last time you tested? It might be time to have another go...
Mariucha-You're not seeing alot of real lines because WE'RE TESTING TOO EARLY!!! AHAHAH!

When I got home from work last night.... I thought I was going to DIE!!! I've never had such a bad headache!!! I was in tears. And every time I tried to blow my nose I thought my head was going to explode. But I'm feeling a bit better this morning. The temp has gone down abit. Maybe sickness breaking? Maybe my NEW BED was just really comfortable! (DH bought a king sized bed for our anniversary, which is today!)
Happy Peeing Ladies!

maccy I see something as well in the second pic. I;ll wait till Monday and :test: again
this is sooooo exciting. I need some kokopelli members in the first trim forum so we can keep each other company.

Good luck ladies!

ohhh maccy... things are looking good for you....

good luck mom2pne.. fx for sure

i am still goingto at least try and wait it out till mon... i have no sxs... no sore bb's.. some acne...no pains af like or anything....blah...not even feeling tired.. however, temp is rising...

we shall see

Maccy My computer doesn't let me see clear pics so I can't tell. I'm on a Gateway Notebook which we bought in June 2005.

Pux I hope you are feeling better soon! Being sick and ttc is no fun! I haven't tested since Thursday morning. I need to buy more tests as I only bought 1 for that day. I didn't want to keep poas and have my heart broken each and every time I saw a :bfn: . YKWIM?

I'm going to try and hold my pee for about 4 hrs and test about 1 pm here. I have to go shopping anyway so I'll pick up a 3 pack of hpt's. I let you know what it says later.

mariucha77 it would be so great if we could join you over there!

:bfp: :dust:

Good luck with testing mum2pne!

Maccy - OMG! I can see something on your 2nd pic too!!! Ooooo this is sooo exciting!!

I've been getting sharp pains somewhere near my crvix every now & then since yesterday - like a stabbing/scratching with a needle sensation IYKWIM??

Haven't had this before but in the back of my mind im thinking 'Implantation???' LOL xx

OMG Girls just did a First Response as I had one here I thought what the hell and got this, 2 lines indicate pregnant, 1 line not pregnant. I think I have my :bfp: I think I am going to faint..is it real????????

Attachments

• scan0005.jpg
    scan0005.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly