I call thee ... Team Kokopelli ..

https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a223/angeltattoo/pg%20blinkies/bfpcongrats.gif

3 TEAM KOKOPELLI :bfp:'s!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

https://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm143/babygirl022/Pregnancy%20Blinkies/thbabydustfaerieani.gif Good luck girlies!!

Congrats!!!! Makes me want to pee on my FRER stick... but if it's like last time, I won't get a pos until Thursday...
Who are the positives?
Mariucha
Macy
?

and wishes!!

I POAS :rofl: :rofl: :blush: :bfn: But only for the benefit of the :bfn: Thread!!

Pux - Are you starting to feel better??

Sorry wishes... forgot about you! Must be the sickness...My head's not as bad as last night, but still hurting. Now I keep sneezing. It's a beautiful day out. It's my anniversary. And all I want to do is lay on the couch, curled up in a blanket and watch movies all day....

Congrats on your :bfp: Maccy!

I tested right away when I got home at about 12 I couldn't hold it any longer and I got a :bfn:. Maybe tomorrow with FMU I'll be able to join the other 3.

whooooo hoooooo!!!!!!

Right on Maccy!

congrats!!!!!

Yay! for Maccy's BFP!!!! woohoo!!

Hopefully we are on a roll now eh girls?!! congratulations hun xx

Thanks girls although I still can't believe it's true. I have Pork Pie's digi here which she sent me after she got her BFP from the double pack, so I'll use that tomorrow just to confirm it in writing.

I am hoping and praying that a few of you come with me to the 1st trimester. I am 11dpo today and got negative test 2 days ago so still a chance for lots of you,I had absolutly no symptoms till today when I have sore @@ and some cramping and a metalicy taste.

Some fairy dust I caught lying round my house, it could be lucky, lol. xxxxxx
:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

I feel so left out with all these lines! So I added another evap picture to Samba and Lola's Negative HPT thread. It's amazing what happens when you leave them for a little bit! I took the picture after about 15-20 minutes.

I AM THE EVAP QUEEN!

woooohooooooooooo
CONGRATS MACCY!!!!!!!!!!

Yes!!! another :bfp: for team Kokopelli!!!!

sooooo happy for you!

i poas for the bfn post too but when i looked there was a faint line despite bleeding :dohh:

I have a line too! But its so faint I'm not sure if its just an evap line. I read that they can show up immediately. I'm going to test again on Tuesday if she doesn't come first. Also my temp dropped slightly today.

I had a dip in my temp today...I'm just waiting for my daily evap to appear :) Still sick and I have to work today. Good work on the BFP's!!!!

Congratulations Maccy!! That's awesome news.

mom2pne - Post the piccie hun!!!!

I tested again today, I know I am RUBBISH!!! :rofl: :bfn: Will post on the :bfn: Thread

i will post my bfn too.. i cant even get an evap.. i am such a loser!!!

i am getting af cramps as well. temps are still way high tho..also had a lil pink watery d/c today.. maybe im a late implanter? who knows...

come on bfp's

momto3 - Sorry you got a :bfn: :hug: Hope that youre right and you get you're :bfp: in a few days time!

Well I'm out! I went and took a nap because I had a headache woke up and she :witch: shows. I'm so mad, but at least I can move on now.

Well GL ladies on getting :bfp:'s! Is it OK if I still post here?

Mom2pne - :hug: sorry :witch: got you!
Once a kokopelli girl always a kokopelli girl!!! You stay put!! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"