I call thee ... Team Kokopelli ..

Mom2pne-It's ok.... I haven't got sore bbs yet and I think I had them by this time when I was PG. We can start our Kokopelli "B" Team! If you ar enice, I can lend you an Evap!

Pux - I think that I'll still be with TTC kokopelli next month too, not feeling great about this cycle.

We'll be heading up the "B" team... Co-Captains! We need to head over to WTT to do some recruiting!

i might be back in soon, depends on the chat me and oh have later :happydance:

Sorry witch got you mom2pne, go team Kokopelli ......

Thank you! I just wish she hadn't and I could have tested tomorrow and got a :bfp: instead. Oh well! I also had an emotional break down last night. I went on 1 of my friends blogs and what she posted was so heart breaking. It also made me want the babies I have lost even more. Thus my break down! I cried for at least an hr. Also it didn't help with today's mood having my son Ty keep on saying I have a baby in my belly. I was getting quite annoyed and hurt because he wouldn't stop even after I told him there isn't 1. He did that back in July when I did get a :bfp:, but then :witch: showed up.

At least I can indulge in some chocolate! lol

I'd like to see some more :bfp:'s here! :dust: :dust: :dust:

So is that two BFPs we have in team Kokopeeli (Maccy and Farie) or have i missed anymore!!

Krissi - Has faire got hers???? Lola got hers today too!!

Mom2pne - Sorry that the :witch: caught you. Its so hard dealing with a MC no matter how long ago it was. :hug:

How have i missed Lolas?! Yep Farie has one in BFP announcements

OMG!!!! Thanks Krissi for letting me know, she hasnt updated her Journo!

Maccy, Lola and Farie!!!

Congrats to you all!!! What fabulous news for Team Kokopelli!!

omg i need you opinions ladies is this an evap or not????

023.jpg

the top pic is from this am with fmu and the others are from yesterday.. i am so worried it is just an evap, but it is pink??

Momto3 - I think its your :bfp: I can defo see pink lines!!! Go get a FR or CB Digi!!! God Im so excited for you!!! Looks like we'll be having more Kokopelli bumps than TTC'ers!! How cool would that be!!

omg kerri.. i was so sure af was on her way.. i had cramps yesterday and i did like 5 tests... all :bfn:

i was so upset last night, so i did 2 more this am and the ic was :bfn:
but the dollar store one came up :bfp:.. i am going to get a frer and a digi today

momto3 - AAAAARRRRGGGHHHHH!!! Can't wait to see the next pics!!! OMG!!! Looks like there is going to be a June baby boom!!

Nicky - It could be a sign!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

Momto3 - when are you doing the Digi???

That looks like a definite BFP! Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->