I can smell EVERYTHING! And my boobs are taking over the world..

annagrace

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure i can smell things that don't even usually even HAVE a smell! OH bought me a new hot water bottle the other day and i can't bear to use it because the smell of the rubber is SO strong!! :haha: And yesterday i wandered around feeling 'car-sick' but craving cheese sandwiches all afternoon, and swinging from angelc bliss to nagging nightmare (poor OH!). Seems like the seven week mark is a bit of a milestone for me! Yet on some level i embrace each yukky symptom because it lets me know bean's still there and well :) Especially after a big scare last week.

Any of you ladies at about 7 weeks too? x

I am actully 8 weeks 2 days ( my ticker is a little off.) I can remember when my super smelling powers kicked in! I couldnt drink my water in a restaurant because I thought my ice smelled "funny"

Ive always had a really sensitive sense of smell but now its out of control. I can smell everything so clearly but on the down side its making me feel really sick on a regular basis. I could easily give truffle pigs a run for their money ATM. x

Haha my OH has been banned from everything, poor sod. stay away from me with any deo, aftershave, toothpaste, strong soap smells, or anything 1st thing in the morning. Although as for pickles and vinegar and cheese and chicken and orange luzozade mmmmmmm

It's so wierd! There must be some evolutionary reason for a super-sense-of-smell! Perhaps to sniff out the pickles and cheese sandwiches... :)

My poor dog can't really come near me. I can smell him from the other side of the room!

I feel the same. I developed my super human smell rather late... popping in at 8 1/2 weeks. My DH still cannot come anywhere close to me with deo, aftershave, his shampoo, or his cologne. I gag. My poor cats, who I love dearly, are at my wits end because even though DS and DH clean the box every day I swear I can smell it. But I loooove the smell of vinegar.

I'm 7 weeks today and I've got super human smelling skills too! Not to mention massive boobs. The bionic sense of smell will eventually be replaced by a mostly blocked nose so take heart :D

I'm I'll with a blocked nose now! Had my flu jab yesterday after I went to te doctors to get some I halers as I ran out and to ask what I can use for stuffiness and then he got me :( wish I cud smell things ATM instead the only thing helping me to breathe is my throat sweet. I want my appetite back. X

I can. smell. everything. too :( It sucks.

For now though, I love going into the bathroom after OH has sprayed his cologne because it reminds me of him and smells good. That and my apple scented spray are really the only things that I can tolerate.

I'm darn near popping out of my bras that are 38E too.

I am just into week 6.

lol welcome to pregnancy! im in 3rd tri and really enjoy smelling everything its great! but heart burn and acid reflux is a right pain in the ass that comes later on , and as for boobs mine just cant get any bigger , they just cant! they arrive in the room before me ! just think its not for ever.:thumbup:

lol welcome to pregnancy! im in 3rd tri and really enjoy smelling everything its great! but heart burn and acid reflux is a right pain in the ass that comes later on , and as for boobs mine just cant get any bigger , they just cant! they arrive in the room before me ! just think its not for ever.:thumbup:

I have indigestion and heart burn every single night already. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->