i daren't even announce it

Shut up no way??

OMG lovely that fab news, congratulations to you both :hugs::hugs:

Thank you girls this is really helping x i just think we spend so much time symptom spotting then when we are pregnant we expect it to be mega obvious, still spotting a bit but its brown, gonna try get drs appt earlier than 14th Nov when im booked for.

OMG!! I am ecstatic for you!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:We have spoken a lot on Long Term TTC. I don't have any advice on spotting or symptoms but I would definitely call your doc. I have heard many ladies on here having spotting around :bfp: and went on to have full-term healthy pregnancies. KUP and H & H 9 months!!

:hugs:
--Lesley

OMG!! I am ecstatic for you!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:We have spoken a lot on Long Term TTC. I don't have any advice on spotting or symptoms but I would definitely call your doc. I have heard many ladies on here having spotting around :bfp: and went on to have full-term healthy pregnancies. KUP and H & H 9 months!!

:hugs:
--Lesley

Thank you hun x im not ready to leave lttc yet so im still gonna stay there and hover round the others, i daren't change my ticker, not sure when ill do that

OMG hun thats brilliant news, we started TTC at the same time. I am so so so happy for you xxx

CONGRATS!!

Hope that you will be able to stop worrying and start enjoying being pregnant soon!!

Wishing you a very H&H pregnancy

Congrats hun, hope yours is a sticky bean! Have a happy and healthy 9 months!

wahey well done. . . You must of felt giving up. I know I do now after 11 months. Well done, congratulations to all of your family. Hugs x

Oh, I do hope this is it as it certainly looks positive. Your high temps are fantastic so it's most likely that you are one of those women who have a light AF just as they are pregnant. Sending you lots of sticky :dust: and a big :hug: for the old stress levels.

Hopefully i have added the pic this am from my clearblue digi, im believing more now but still spotting!c gonna try get in a drs this week

Attachments

• 29102008147.jpg
    29102008147.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 42

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh