i daren't even announce it

Thanks hun, your temps are looking good with your dip as well x

Thanks hun, your temps are looking good with your dip as well x

Thank you - would be amazing if I got my :bfp: too, but I doubt I will. I did a test today and it was a :bfn:. I know its still early days though. Here's hoping...

:hugs:

yeah it is early hun, your temps are looking good anyway, despite my AF thats what made me test in the end cos mine were still high yesterday and thought id give a test a whirl and hey presto!

CONGRATS HON!!! Major loads of sticky :dust: and a happy healthy magical 9 months!!!
:hugs:

I am soooo pleased for you. It is brilliant to see one of us LTTTCers that have really been through the mill emotionally, finally getting a :bfp:

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Please keep a seat for me in 1st tri

:dust:

:wohoo:
Fantastic news sweetie! I'm so so pleased for you!!

Congratulations!! I am so happy to see another LTTC getting a BFP! I hope to be joining you in a couple of weeks. Congratulations again and I hope you get into the docs soon to put your mind at rest

Yay! Welcome to the 1st tri, so nice to see more LTTCers over here :) It's very normal to get a light bleed during early pregnancy, fingers crossed for you :hug:

Wooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:yipee:

I am so chuffed for you hun - a very long journey with lots of hurdles and check you out!!!

Please blow some :dust: my way! Huge big :hug:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:Oh loopylew

why on earth did i miss the announcement when you first made it?

congrats congrats congrats.

so pleased for you xxx

god im so happy for you i new it would happen for you both ! you just had to hang on in there and now you are pregnant best wishes faye:hug:

Hi Loopy and massive congrats!! Seems October is a good month, eh? Dont worry too much about the symptoms..i was a bit worried last week too, as i too ov'd late this month and as such found out a bit earlier than last time..but yesterday the classics came as if ordered- spot on 5 weeks. Boobs VERY sore and i have a sense of smell that rivals a bassethound, lol! Also have the classic twinges of uterus stretching and few more visits to the loo..but that's it. Nothing else.

I wish you all the best from the bottom of my heart and a happy and healthy 8-ish months and may really get to enjoy the feeling of being pg. Very happy for you!!!!! :):):)

Mahoosive hugs, Omi xxx

Thank you girlies, blood test booked for Tues, Dr has said not to worry about spotting for now unless it turns red and/or im in pain, which has made me feel a bit better

October is a great month! I said congrats in my thread.....I'll say it here too! Wonderful news sweetie....see you in first tri! xxx

you sure will, what day did you ovulate? im trying to check that my tickers right?

you sure will, what day did you ovulate? im trying to check that my tickers right?

You know - how crazy is this? I had a whole week of positive OPK's this time, and hubby had a business trip away so we only managed to BD twice - once at either end of the week! Just shos you it doesn't take much when it happens.

I think about CD16, and I think my EDD will be 9th July.

hun, ur pic is great. what does the 1-2 mean on it, i never seen this before??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->