i daren't even announce it

loopylew

Reaction score
After 14months ttc and 2 not successful ob/gyn appts i daren't announce that i got 2 :bfp:'s today. I can't and don't beleive it cos ive had a light AF on and off for four days now. Im so scared its not real/chemical/eptopic etc etc as i have no real symptons that everyone's talks about, 2 tests can't be wrong but i just don't know what to think. Im getting cramps and brown spotting on and off. I should be estactic but im so scared to be, i never thought this would be my reaction and it wouldn't be if i wasn't spotting/had a light AF. My temps are higher than they've ever been so im optimistic in that respect, im just worried its not real.

oh i hope this is it for u hun....congrats xxx

congrats hun. dont worry i had no symptoms when i got pregnant x

Aww hun i really hope that this is it for you xxxx

woohoo those are some nice n high temps loopy :) congrats!! and start believing!!

Thank you gils, if its right ill be in first tri with you all. When did you start getting symptoms?

OMG!!! I cant tell you how happy I am for you honey!!!!!!

Tonnes and tonnes of sticky dust darling. xxxxx

:dust:

Thank you hun x i can't believe it at all, your little girl is growing so fast!

Iam sure the spotting is just early pregnancy spotting hun .
Lots of sticky dust your way . Congrats . xx .

Woo woo!!!

Massive congrats hun!!

Looking forward to hearing the results of your Digi in the morning!! I can imagine how fab it'll be for you to see the words 'PREGNANT'! Yay!!

xxx

hey huge congrats hun.. i started getting symps at around 13 dpo...my bbs started growing!!!! and other than that all i got/getting is some cramps/pulling pains which started around 13dpo also but thought they were :witch: pains!!! try your best not to worry and enjoy it !!! :hugs:

sara

xxxxxxxxx

Congratulations! :hugs: Sending you loads of sticky :dust:

:happydance:Aww brilliant I am so happy for you :yipee::dance::wohoo::wohoo::loopy::loopy: x x x x x x

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!!!!
OMG...I have butterflies in my tummy for you! This is SO SO exciting. You deserve this happiness. Can't wait to hear more good news from you!!

Wow, huge congrats hun! You so deserve it after 14months. Sending lots of sticky dust your way! xx

OMG hun!!! Huge congrats!!! :hugs: My symptoms started about 8DPO, just being really tired - no cramps no sore boobs, nothing except being tired. Got BFP at 10DPO. Sore boobs began (and they are much more sore then they have ever been before AF) at 12DPO. The first dreggs of m/s began about 5 and a half weeks and really came out at 7 weeks.

Sending you some super duper super gooey sticky dust :dust: !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->