i daren't even announce it

This is brilliant news, congratulations!!:happydance::dance:

If it puts your mind at rest at all, I had a few days of brown spotting when I was around 4 weeks and then again at 8 weeks and everything is absolutely fine:hugs:

CONGRATS!! I just saw your ticker. Wishing you a healthy 9 months!

Congratulations!
Sounds like you have been down a long road ttc, wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months.
:hug:

It has been a long road and im still worried but spotting has stopped , boobies hurt and I feel constantly sick, at least i have some symptons now x

Congratulations!! Aww, I've just seen this post, I'm so pleased for you!! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months.

Its so nice to see a ltttc with a bfp!

It has been a long road and im still worried but spotting has stopped , boobies hurt and I feel constantly sick, at least i have some symptons now x

This all sounds VERY promising!! Congratulations! :happydance:

Lots of sticky :dust:!!!!! Are you going to take another test soon??

Congratulations! xxx

OMG!!!!

FANTASTIC!!

THis is brilliant news Lew!! Is it sinking in yet? I haven't had any real symptoms so don't worry if they don't kick in full time! Sending you sticky dust! xxx

hey loopylew!! I've seen your journal and I know you've been waiting for a long time for this good news. I'm so happy for you. Here's to a happy healthy 9 months. Congratulations babe - enjoy everyday.
:hugs:

oh my god oh my god! My heart actually beat faster when I just saw your announcement. I'm so so happy for you!! I've followed your journey lots - and I started TTC not long after you.

Congratulations. Fantastic news. I really am so so happy for you.

It's also made me feel very hopeful for a BFP in the next couple of months (I'm on cycle 11 although have been ttc for a year now.) So thanks for making me feel positive again.

:hug: :hug:

Hi Loopy, I have been following your journal and must tell you I felt ecstatic for you when I saw your news. So happy for you!:happydance:

Congratulations!!!!!
:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:
Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months and a beautiful baby!

:blue: :pink: :blue: :pink: :blue: :pink: :blue: :pink: :blue: :pink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"