i daren't even announce it

happy for you good luck and congrats with your pregnancy

I am sooooo pleased for you Lou :hugs:
Wishing you lots of sticky :dust: and a happy and healthy 8 months X

Congratulations hun FX its a sticky bean for you :happydance::happydance:

OMG OMG OMG :wohoo: i missed this??? This is amazing babe, and gives me and other girls with a LPD so much hope, i'm truely delighted for u. OMG u can announce it for christmas, i really hope u have a happy and healthy 9 months :hugs: XXX

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hun this has made my day, congratulations, you so deserve this!!!!!

have you been doing anything different??
seriously this is wicked news
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
Honey - this is amazing - I am sooooooooooooooo happy for you.

Welldone sweetie.

Bx x x x

OMG, what wonderful fantastic news to you both. A huge congrats darling, over the moon with your news! Yipppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeee xxxx

yay! :yipee:

congratulations - that is fantastic news!!!!!! :happydance:

Congratulations!!! This is fantastic news.

xxx

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hun this has made my day, congratulations, you so deserve this!!!!!

have you been doing anything different??
seriously this is wicked news
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you girls! not done anything different that i can think of, DH went to Drs about his "problem" crosing the finish line but that was it. I didn't even think i was cos AF came, just a lot lighter than normal. Im beginning to believe now but not done a test in over 24 hours and feel i need to do another!

OMG OMG OMG :wohoo: i missed this??? This is amazing babe, and gives me and other girls with a LPD so much hope, i'm truely delighted for u. OMG u can announce it for christmas, i really hope u have a happy and healthy 9 months :hugs: XXX

Ive already told my Mum! gonna tell friends mid Nov i think cos we're all on a night out, can hide it til then i think from them. In the end if anything bad hap0pens they'll be the ones there for me to pick up the pieces. Not sure when we're telling DH's parents yet or properly announcing it, not yet but dunno when, i need to believe first!

Im sure everything will be just fine - congratulations on your BFP xx

OMG...can't tell you how happy I am to see this! Fantastic news and congratulations!

Would your GP do a BETA for you so that you can believe it and check your hcg and prog levels?

OMG...can't tell you how happy I am to see this! Fantastic news and congratulations!

Would your GP do a BETA for you so that you can believe it and check your hcg and prog levels?

My Drs are crap! they won't do anything, im booked in for a blod test next Tues and my first routine appt on the 14th Nov, thats the earliest they can do! Done another pg test this morning and the lines getting darker so im feling a bit better x

I still cant believe your pregnant missus!! Youve snuck in just in time before i go pop :rofl:

Stop hiding and get your butt over to the pregnancy sections!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->