I did something stupid....

Angel21

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
Hi all,

I've been having really weird symptoms (either in my head or real, who knows?!), I've had stabbing pains in boobs, left one seems to be bigger than right, sore nipples, no :witch: pains and I'm due on Saturday so would normally be having the odd twinge by now, had neck pains...anyhow, there have been a few things I've been watching.

Here for the stupid thing......I did a cheapy pound shop test, knowing it would be negative (I'm on cd24/10dpo).....and I got a really faint pink (i think) line! :huh: I'm all in a twirl and have to go to work in a bit....:hissy: I'm gonna test with a frer on Thursday morning, it will be my next chance now......ARGH!!!!!

So :af:!

OMG...On way home from night shift I picked up some first reponse test, held myself for four hours at work (since 5 am), nearly didn't bother getting the tests coz thought I had slight AF twangs......but I did them and I think I got my :bfp: ??????

What do you girlies think? They are pink, although not too much in the pics, and they showed up within 3 mins.

I need to sleep, but I can't I keep running around the house and looking at the test!

Attachments

• DSCF2739.jpg
    DSCF2739.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 152
I know how you feel, I took some early just because then thought I saw something but I am guessing it was just an evap. hope this is it for you. Good luck and hope you get your :bfp: on Thursday.

Do you have a picture you can show us? I would wait a couple of days and test in the morning. Good Luck!!

No, sorry no pics....but I think it was pink? I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but it's hard you know? :cry: My DH said to do it, I said it will be negative, and he said do it anyway, so I did. This is all his fault!!!!

I had a faint off one from poundland! have a look in my past posts the cycle sept 10th is your like it?

I had a faint off one from poundland! have a look in my past posts the cycle sept 10th is your like it?

I can't find it matey, can you link me in to it at all? Which section is it in?

i'll post it here I also done a boots one and a clear bue digi

Attachments

• honeymoon 029.jpg
    honeymoon 029.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 85
Thank you for that.....it's almost like that, but a little lighter at the moment. How many dpo were you then?

i can see the lines did they come up before 10mins?

The lines look fainter on the pics than what they are on the test. It came up within the 3 minutes....shall I test again now and then again in another few days? I have 2 tests left....

The lines look fainter on the pics than what they are on the test. It came up within the 3 minutes....shall I test again now and then again in another few days? I have 2 tests left....

yes i would do that its sound very positive to me!

I had a line like this with my first BFP. I wasn't so sure so got a CB Digi and it came up 'pregnant' straight away.

Good luck but it seems like you've done it!

looks def positive to me!!! congrats xxx

OMG...I'm so excited, and what if it isn't a true positive? I'll be gutted, don't know what to do....do I test again as Mrsholmes would have me do :)hugs: mrsholmes)???

It can def see a pink line x
do another test to put your mind at rest x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"