I did something stupid....

wow my first Live POAS :rofl:

Can we see a pic? x

I'm struggling getting any more pics up, there's one on the first page though Reedy.

Thank you everyone for your congratulations, I'm trying not to get too excited at the moment (secretly :happydance: up a corner) I'll retest in the morning, and if it's another :bfp: I'll go to the docs x

I'm struggling getting any more pics up, there's one on the first page though Reedy.

Thank you everyone for your congratulations, I'm trying not to get too excited at the moment (secretly :happydance: up a corner) I'll retest in the morning, and if it's another :bfp: I'll go to the docs x

congrats:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

wooohoooo congrats hun :wohoo:

have a very heathy and happy 9 months

:hug:

xxxx

:hug: Anyways, after all the exctiment and live POAS testing I've gotta try and get some rest.. working nights x :hug:

w00p!

Here's hoping the retest tomorrow gives a BFP!!!

ooo I'm getting all impatient to join in....but I've just come off BCP!!!

Congratulations! :happydance: I am so hapy for you! Good luck!

Congratulations HUn heres to a happy & healthy 9 months x :happydance:

congratulations

heres wishing you a happy healthy 9 months {SECRETLY HOPING IM NEXT LOL}

i was so excited and gripped reading this and to have such a happy ending :wohoo: i am so pleased for you - congrats!!!!! :hug:

I so agree, a happy ending for a change. Well done! Congrats, cant wait to catch up to you

:hugs:

congrats!!! that pic definately looks like a BFP to me. how exciting! will be thinking of u 2morrow morning!!

FsMummy, thank you, I keep thinking is it, isn't it? But my head is telling me it is a BFP. The line is there and it is pink!

Going to the doctors on Friday Morning, what will he do? Will he test me again, or just check out my home tests for me? x

Yay!!! thats definitely a BFP!!! congratulations hun xx

Aww, congratulations, lovely news! My GP has never tested me again, they seem to just take your word for it that you are!

Gemma x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->