I did something stupid....

Looks like a BFP to me!!!! woohoo!!!! Congratulations!

Miss Charlie, got up at 6, really needing to pee, but was half asleep and didn't even think of testing...you know when you only tend to wake up when you're sat on the loo :blush:? (sorry TMI) So I missed FMU, but I'm gonna get some Boots own brand and try them against the First Response, so I'll be testing again around 11.30-ish (?) I should think. I'll be back then, and prob in the BFP announcements.

DH had a grin on his face and keeps going on about his "golden balls" :rofl:, but he says he won't get too excited until I've seen the doctor tomorrow. I don't think he believes the tests.....and TBH I'm in disbelief at the moment too, it's our first month of trying, so I TOTALLY expected a BFN. I think I'll believe a bit more when I see a BFP on a different test.....!

Much babydust to all, and thank you all for your support when I was a crazy lady yesterday X :hugs: X :hugs: X :hugs: X :hugs: X :hugs: X :hugs: X

I don't "need" to go the the toilet....The test is in front of me.....I'm just waiting it out, and going crazy all at the same time. got a Clearblue one in the end x

Thank you, believe it a bit more now that 2 tests have said positive! Docs tomorrow...x

aww hun congrats!!!!!!! im happy for you

if you dont mind...when did you bd, before o after o what? just curiouse cause we only bd one day when i got my first positive opk so wondering if i may have a chance..?

Thats amazing... believe it and enjoy it. You will remember this feeling for the rest of your life! Congrats to both you and 'ole golden balls too!

xx
:hug:

the FRER was definitely a positive and I guess the CBE is too!!!!!!! congrats!!!!!!!!

Thank you to everyone x x x x x
Gabrielle check you messages hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"