I do solemnly swear not to POAS

lemely

Reaction score
I am detemined not to POAS before my testing date this cycle. I am wasting soooo much money testing early when I didnt get my bfp till 17dpo last time :dohh:.
(Im only 4dpo and already the tests are calling me from the bathroom cubaord)
I think it boderlines POAS addiction.
New years resolution is to not give in, looking for ladies who want to join me, to stick it out with me and resist the temptation and break the POAS addiction :winkwink:

Im testing 4th February let me know what date you are testing.

Hi lemely, i understand how your feeling, today i am 14dpo but still controlling hehe.

Here for us waiting ladies BFP BFP

Think i might have cold sweats and the shakes by 14dpo at this rate :winkwink: what day you planning on testing?

I'll wait with you. O is due any day now. I'm on cd 17 and O is due 17,18 or 19. it shifted after my mc. With my bfp I didn't get a light line until 13dpo and a solid line everyone else could see until 14dpo. I have a longer luteal phase (it was 18 days, now it's 16-18). But I have noticed that I spot 1-2 days before af. So there is no point in testing until af is due. I almost made it last cycle. I tested 3 days before af was due. Of course negative. I have one frer sitting in my cupboard and I refuse to use it unless af is late.

Mind if I join? I am 2dpo today and already am struggling hahaha.. dumb I know! I just get so impatient! Lord willing I hold out until then...I will be testing on Feb 7th lol! Fx for us all!! :dust:

Perhaps you ladies could help me out? My periods have been a little off since October 2015 and I was wondering if you all thought I could now be irregular or if I really am late this month???

Oct 2015- 5 days early
Nov 2015- 5 days late (or on time to regular cycle) but lasted 3 wks before it stopped...
Dec 2015- On time, just really light flow
Jan 2016- SUPPOSED to have started on the 15th.. Today is the 26th and STILL have not started, making me 11 days late.

SO... do you think I am irregular now or actually late?
Prior to Oct, my AF has been pretty spot on each month for years!!

Perhaps you ladies could help me out? My periods have been a little off since October 2015 and I was wondering if you all thought I could now be irregular or if I really am late this month???

Oct 2015- 5 days early
Nov 2015- 5 days late (or on time to regular cycle) but lasted 3 wks before it stopped...
Dec 2015- On time, just really light flow
Jan 2016- SUPPOSED to have started on the 15th.. Today is the 26th and STILL have not started, making me 11 days late.

SO... do you think I am irregular now or actually late?
Prior to Oct, my AF has been pretty spot on each month for years!!

One way to find out! :test: :) if its negative then you are probably irregular and should talk to your gyn. If its positive then wooowho!!:happydance:

I have an appointment tomorrow afternoon so I suppose I will find out then. Wish me luck!

Welcome Jenn and Aayla :wave:

I have the opposite problem since I stopped BFing my LP has stayed really short. Seems to be getting one day longer each month though so fingers crossed it continues. Made it 10 days last month so hopefully that will be enough.

:dust: for you all

Hi all, can I join you all in the wait? I'm 8dpo af due 3rd so testing 4th if af doesn't show

Welcome besty, same testing day as me :wave:

AF due 31st, I've tested the last 3 mornings, all negative.. Can't help myself. They all internet cheap ones though

BFN!! 12 days late... I shouldn't be so surprised though. I knew it was my body saying no, yet my heart kept saying yes!
Doc said to call back in five days if I have not had AF (and test is negative) and we will figure out the next step. I have a pack of Chlomid on my bookshelf waiting for her green light to take this time. She prescribed it to me two months ago but DH and I decided to let it happen naturally, if it will (at least until we finish house shopping)!
It sucks though. I have always been pretty regular until a few short months ago and I never thought there was a problem with me, per se. I just thought it was the effects of the depo shot I was on for 2.5 years wearing off. Of course, it took nearly 2 years after that to get pregnant for the first time coming off it and it ended in a miscarriage less than 2 weeks of us finding out the good news.
BUT I FEEL PREGNANT!! Is that weird??

Thanx lemely, i couldn't wait any longer so (stupid me) i tested. i had only 1 test & a used it. & its BFN. BTW i am 16dpo today & no sign of but really crampy.

Can I join?

AF is(n't) due around 5th-7th.
I'm not sure I can hold out until 8th.

The crazy thing is, I'm not even sure exactly what dpo this actually is. FF tells me I might have O'd last Monday... but I think this month I might have had a fallback rise (which would mean I O'd on Saturday).

Now I'm here, mildly cramping, and I don't
know if enough days have passed to even hope that these are implantation cramps. :wacko:

This post made me laugh. I HAVE to wait because I took a trigger shot. However, that did not stop me from THINKING about testing this morning. I was told by RE to test 2/1, so I only need to make it 3 more days.

:growlmad:I have to admit i have still been using my fernig microscope :blush: started getting partial ferns this morning. Spose i need something to do in the morning to keep me from POAS :haha:

Welcome glong, lily and rq120 :wave:

6 dpo and already googling implantation for the 100th time :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"