I do solemnly swear not to POAS

Hello! Can I join in? 2nd month off the pill...

Period 1--Dec 6
Period 2--Jan 1 (26 day cycle)

Not tracking ovulation at all, more so NTNP... I am currently on CD 32. Tested yesterday with FMU and BFN on FRER and digi.

Not sure what to even think... Waiting to test again this Friday before we head to Disney for my sons bday... Really want some answers. No AF or pregnancy symptoms AT ALL!

8dpo, I am itching to test tomorrow morning at 9dpo. Please someone talk me out of it lol :haha: I really don't want to see that BFN staring back at me! But with my DS :angel: I had my BFP at 9dpo! Not sure what to do, grrr!

So sorry to those of you that the :witch: got! :( Wishing you tons of :dust: for your next cycle!!

Jenn I also got my BFP at 9dpo with my son (who coincidentally turns 5 on Feb 7!)

I think 9 dpo is the absolute earliest someone should test...

lemely... I called my dr this morning and told her what has been going on and we made an appointment for Monday the 8th. I know that seems far away but it was the earliest they had available.
17 days late, feeling more and more "bloated" each day, waist line feels tighter (as in it isn't squishy from my gut as much lol), still nauseous, some of my favorite foods aren't my favorite anymore, skin is breaking out, shortness of breath, sugar as been dropping, diarrhea, headaches (worse than normal), sniffer works better, and this one is new... Sorry if this is TMI but recently, my urine has been sort of strong to me like I'm peeing out watered down ammonia...

Any of you ladies have any of these and find out you were pregnant? Or not?

Have you gone for a blood test? I have heard of some women not ever getting a positive on a home test. (like on the show I didn't Even Know I was Pregnant). They usually have no symptoms and still get af or can explain away it being gone or they keep getting negative tests.

Jenn I also got my BFP at 9dpo with my son (who coincidentally turns 5 on Feb 7!)

I think 9 dpo is the absolute earliest someone should test...

Thank you Brunette&bubs! I am thinking I am going to cave and test tomorrow morning! However, I really feel like today I implanted, have had pinching/pulling on left ovary side and overall "icky" feeling!

I saw your other posts as well. Are your cycles usually normal/predictable? If you usually have a average on cycle length and you are late on that average I would definitely speak to your doctor! I know you said you have only been off the pill for two cycles now. Where you "regular" before starting the pill? Also after stopping the pill it can take several cycles for your hormones to balance out on their own so you might not have an "average" cycle length right now! I am keeping my Fx for you that you get your BFP!

I failed and tested this morning at 11dpo and a BFN :cry:

Why do I do it to myself,

Did you test Jenn?

We do it because we are hopeful and want to know as soon as possible. Just remember that you are not out until af shows.

I am probably going to cave. I came close last cycle to waiting. Lasted until 3 days prior. Amd of course started spotting the next day so I wasted a test. But I just give in.

I was pretty regular on the pill...skipped my period often when on the pill

my typical cycles were 26-28 days so this is unusual.

CD 33 now...No AF. Not testing til Friday.

I am not going to make it to af. I got the 2 symptoms I was hoping for. They were there in my bfp cycle but not in the last 2 cycles. the first is a flushed/tingly feeling all over my skin. You know the feeling you get when you are about to get sick? That feeling. The second was oily skin. This one I am waiting it out because I could have just needed a shower :haha: but I felt more slick than I normally would.

I don't think I will make it.

Ooooh exited for you aayla, could you be our first bfp?:dust:

It'll be interesting to see if this is a lucky thread!

Dying for some answers over here!

I hope so too brunette.

I keep thinking AF has arrived but not yet which is good because I usually struggle to get more than 9dpo before she gets me.

Right! I've never had a cycle past 30 days. Expecting to see a puddle of blood everytime I run to the bathroom....

If AF comes it'll be brutal, for sure.

Ok, maybe I should leave this thread... I gave in to temptation (with the help of my husband who was probably even more curious than me). :cry:
And so - obviously - came the first disappointment of the month. And the first waste of a good FRER.

Noo don't leave Lily, I crumbled too and u started it lol.

Its not over till the witch comes :winkwink:

Noooo didn't want you to follow my bad example! lol

Oh, I fear she's coming for me soon...
I have a bad heartburn today, but my BBT - though still above the coverline - is racing downhill...

Don't leave! I've taken many tests this cycle all BFN...not over until the witch shows!

Sorry lily, Just re read my message that wasnt meant to be "u" started it lol it was ment to be "I" started it :blush:
I caved this morning only to see a BFN

At least I won't risk any other BFNs for some days... I bought only 1 FRER on purpose. All other tests I bought are 14dpo onwards. :laugh2:

I tested and got bfn! I'm 14dpo due af tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"