I do solemnly swear not to POAS

Thanks for the welcome!

I can't say I've googled it less...
And now I've noticed a small vein on my right breast and I'm thinking it may be a good sign... And then I'm thinking, what if it was always there and I just didn't notice because I wasn't symptom-spotting?

Oh, two weeks can be LONG.

I have to say. I'm glad I'm not the only one that googles the same thing hundreds of times lol... I guess I check to make sure the links don't change if I type it in differently :haha:

So today, I started cramping again but this time was a bit weird for me... It almost felt like contractions that nearly make me double over. Weird thing is, they would come and go, one being stronger than the last and then the next would be weaker. This lasted on and off again for about two or three hours I guess and then hardly anything after that. Any clue as to why I did this? Still no sign of AF, making me 13 days late for her now. :shrug:

This post made me laugh. I HAVE to wait because I took a trigger shot. However, that did not stop me from THINKING about testing this morning. I was told by RE to test 2/1, so I only need to make it 3 more days.

Sorry I haven't been around ladies! Thanks for the welcome!

Rq, I also had a trigger for O. Is it sad I took a hpt just to see a "false positive", lol. But, my RE also said to wait to test until AF is supposed to be here (Feb 8th), 4dpo today! But, I have been "testing the HCG out of my system" So basically I am testing every morning with FMU and today I finally got a bfn, sooo I know any + I get from here on out is for real!! I took the HCG (ovidrel) 6 days ago, so for me it took 6 days to leave my system. Hoping you get your BFP this month!!

Sweetest mom, so sorry you got a BFN :( :hugs: I know things may seem bleak but you're not out until the :witch: shows her face!!

2angels1baby, Are you usually regular with your cycle? My biggest concern would be ectopic pg, god forbid. But a close friend of mine had a similar situation. She tested when AF was due and got a BFN, but she kept having terrible pains! This went on for another week, she was still in pain, no AF and still BFN. So it got so horrible she went to the ER and they confirmed it was an ectopic, and I have never had one (thank god again) but the doctor told her HCG doesn't pick up as quickly, if at all with an ectopic pregnancy. I don't mean to worry you at all!! Because odds are thats not the case! But if it gets worse please, please head to your doctor or emergency room! Hoping you get your BFP! :hugs:

I'm impressed by those that can wait until they miss their period. My period is supposed to start Mon or Tues & I tested 2 days ago & again today. I've been feeling so weird lately that I'm pretty convinced I'm either pregnant or sick. I am trying to wait until Mon to test, but it might be earlier.

After spending over $100 on tests my 3rd cycle (the one I got my bfp) and then I realized in later cycles that I spend all this money, get massive headaches looking for the second line, or analyzing any shadow or indent I may see and I didn't get my bfp until 13dpo. I have a longer LP (16-18 days) so it's similar to testing early for others but what's another 3 days? I now know i spot 1-2 before af. I've come to the point that I just can't be bothered to waste all that money or stress.

Some days it can be hard. I symptom spot. And my body has decided that since the mc I am going to have almost every pregnancy symptom in the TWW. The only 2 I didn't get the last 2 cycles was the flushed feeling (the feeling you get when you are about to get sick) and oily skin. I figure if I get those 2 again, I will be way more optimistic and test early.

I don't really have any symptoms this TWW. I will have to admit that I broke down and tested last night but that was partially to make sure the trigger shot was out of my system. I used an IC last night and I only have 4 FRER so I am going to wait until 2/1 to take my next one. The FRER are too expensive to waste. Monday will be 12 dpo and that is when the doc told me to test.

Okay 7dpo still holding in there, i have a whole pack of IC's in the cupboard begging me to test.
I keep telling myself that now I started the thread I cant let u ladies down :winkwink:

Ive been having symptoms that I had before when I got my BFP, lots of cm so i keep thinking af has come, migraines and spots on my upper back :wacko:

All fingers crossed :dust: for everyone and hold in there 2angels1baby its not over till the :witch: gets you

12 DPO and i keep talking myself out of testing with a dollar cheapie........Lord give me strength not to break my own heart.

I'm still only 5 dpo (according to FF) or 7 dpo (according to ME).
Way too early to test... but not too early for crazy symptom spotting! :wacko:

I'll admit I was a bit disappointed when I found a huge temp spike this morning... I was kinda hoping for a nice implantation dip.

Cramps in my right ovary seem to have disappeared completely... now the only "symptoms" are some watery/EWCM, a sore throat and a runny nose (in the past I used to get cold-like symptoms 5-6 days before AF, so this may be it... but I hadn't got these symptoms for a few months... who knows?:wacko:)

Hi, Just to give an update, the witch visited me on 29th.

Goodluck to all the lovely ladies still waiting. :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Awww sorry to hear that sweetestmom

Okay 5 days to go till I test, I can do this. I've been really really touchy today so wouldn't be surprised if its the :witch: coming for me :growlmad:

Sorry I haven't been around ladies! Thanks for the welcome!

Rq, I also had a trigger for O. Is it sad I took a hpt just to see a "false positive", lol. But, my RE also said to wait to test until AF is supposed to be here (Feb 8th), 4dpo today! But, I have been "testing the HCG out of my system" So basically I am testing every morning with FMU and today I finally got a bfn, sooo I know any + I get from here on out is for real!! I took the HCG (ovidrel) 6 days ago, so for me it took 6 days to leave my system. Hoping you get your BFP this month!!

Sweetest mom, so sorry you got a BFN :( :hugs: I know things may seem bleak but you're not out until the :witch: shows her face!!

2angels1baby, Are you usually regular with your cycle? My biggest concern would be ectopic pg, god forbid. But a close friend of mine had a similar situation. She tested when AF was due and got a BFN, but she kept having terrible pains! This went on for another week, she was still in pain, no AF and still BFN. So it got so horrible she went to the ER and they confirmed it was an ectopic, and I have never had one (thank god again) but the doctor told her HCG doesn't pick up as quickly, if at all with an ectopic pregnancy. I don't mean to worry you at all!! Because odds are thats not the case! But if it gets worse please, please head to your doctor or emergency room! Hoping you get your BFP! :hugs:

Yes, usually my cycle is very regular! My cousin actually had an ectopic back in Sept and she told me every detail of it because she and I have both been having trouble conceiving for a very long time. My pain tolerance is pretty high when it comes to my lady parts, it seems because when I went into labor with my son, I could feel the contractions and they felt like muscle spasms. They didn't really hurt at all so when my friend insisted on me going to the hospital, I was shocked to find out I was already dilated at 3.5! I even felt the contractions again (again they felt like muscle spasms) at about a 6 when the epidural should have covered it up. That didn't even hurt then. But back to the topic lol...
My cramps have sort of felt like contractions, my head has been pounding, nauseous, uncomfortable for anything to rest on my tummy and for me to lay on it, late 16 days as of today, stabbing pain in the nips at random times... the list goes on! If I'm not pregnant then AF has a vengeance and she's ready to deliver!! lol

I'm impressed by those that can wait until they miss their period. My period is supposed to start Mon or Tues & I tested 2 days ago & again today. I've been feeling so weird lately that I'm pretty convinced I'm either pregnant or sick. I am trying to wait until Mon to test, but it might be earlier.

Honey, I have been in the same boat as you since Feb 2014 when I found I was pregnant.. technically lol.
I had been keeping up with my MS on a period tracker on my phone and when my period didn't come on the day it was due, I just knew I was pregnant. BUT I had to wait 2 or 3 days until I got paid to get a PT. It came out positive and DH and I were extremely happy!! :happydance:
10 days later, I started bleeding so I went to my dr and they confirmed it was a MC :cry:
Every month after that, if my period didn't come on the EXACT day it was supposed to or if I just "felt" pregnant, I would run to the store and get prepared for a missed period. Some months I went through 2 or 3 tests by the time my period was expected. I wanted to be pregnant so bad, I would convince myself they were false negatives.
Since October when my periods started sort of "acting up", I decided my periods have become irregular, so when I didn't start on the 15th this month, I didn't think anything about it.
I was playing around on my phone one day and I saw my tracker app (My Days, if you were wondering) and thought, "Oh, yea!" SO I clicked on it and BAM! I was already 10 days late!
The next day, I got a call from my dr reminding me of my appt on Wed so I never really had to wait long at all once I realized how late I was. PT showed up BFN and dr said if AF hasn't happened in 5 more days, if my cramping gets worse and I'm still showing BFN, give her a call.
Well, its been 4 days since then and I STILL have not started. Guess I'll figure out what she wants me to do tomorrow if AF still doesn't show up. Although at this point, I'm afraid to see her :nope:

Okay 7dpo still holding in there, i have a whole pack of IC's in the cupboard begging me to test.
I keep telling myself that now I started the thread I cant let u ladies down :winkwink:

Ive been having symptoms that I had before when I got my BFP, lots of cm so i keep thinking af has come, migraines and spots on my upper back :wacko:

All fingers crossed :dust: for everyone and hold in there 2angels1baby its not over till the :witch: gets you

As I said before, I am almost afraid to see her at this point! 16 days late....

Mind if I join in? currently 2dpo and already struggling... pulled out a test this morning and had to force myself to put it away... :( testing Feb. 15th

Welcome mommyhopeful :wave:

You can do it!!! Im 9dpo and barely holding on but just keep thinking how much better inwill feel for waiting :dust:

I tested yesterday (10 dpo ) in the afternoon. BPN. I don't even know why I do it, it is so disheartening. I was told by MD to test tomorrow so def not testing tonight and will do what doc says. FRER with FMU on 12 dpo

Aww rq120 have my fingers and toes crossed for you. I hate seeing that white space.

Havent made it to 10dpo on a cycle for a long time but dont want to get too excited. :blush:

2angels1baby any news yet?

Any more symptoms lily?

lemely... I called my dr this morning and told her what has been going on and we made an appointment for Monday the 8th. I know that seems far away but it was the earliest they had available.
17 days late, feeling more and more "bloated" each day, waist line feels tighter (as in it isn't squishy from my gut as much lol), still nauseous, some of my favorite foods aren't my favorite anymore, skin is breaking out, shortness of breath, sugar as been dropping, diarrhea, headaches (worse than normal), sniffer works better, and this one is new... Sorry if this is TMI but recently, my urine has been sort of strong to me like I'm peeing out watered down ammonia...

Any of you ladies have any of these and find out you were pregnant? Or not?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->