I feel all funny

J

JayleighAnn

I nearly threw up on the bus this morning, then been feeling sick on and off all day, been toilet loads and I keep having this pain in my belly, like I need a wee so bad it hurts, but nothing comes out when I go.

I'm also veeeery cold and tired :(

Are these symps?

They could be or you could be ill? If you need to go the loo but can't, it doesn't sound good! Isn't it a bit early in your cycle for pg symptoms - it could be OV symptoms!

I mean as in nothing is there to come out, not as in there is stuff there and I can't wee

They could be symptoms! Good Luck!

:dust: :dust:

I hope so, I don't feel poorly so fingers crossed!

They very well could be symptoms. Although they could also be a urine infection i suppose! You will just have to wait and see what happens. Hope this is your :bfp:!

:hug:

Hi JayleighAnn -don't want to be pessimistic but if you need to pee and nothing happens as Liilypiesmummy said it could be a urine infection and you should get some treatment. Having sex and not peeing after sex can bring on a urinary tract infection. Some ladies are more prone to UTI's than others. You can buy powders you mix up and drink in the chemist or even the likes of Tesco sells them. Good luck in getting ur BFP this month - look after yourself.

Feeling the need to pee but not being able to go sounds like a urine infection to me.

Noooo I can peee!!! It was just trapped wind making me feel like I needed a wee

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"