I finally got my BFP!!

Blizzy

Reaction score
I still cannot believe it, I was 13 days late and was going to wait until Wed but thought I would take a test today and buy more if it was negative. But after only like 30 seconds it was a BFP!!!! I am so excited!! So I am 6 weeks along and have an appt tomorrow to do medical history, diet and nutrition with a nurse! I am so excited!! I hope to see you all in first trimester soon!! Baby dust to all!!!

:thumbup: congrats :thumbup: now get your bum over and join us in 1st tri :happydance:
:hugs:

Congrats! That's some serious self control to wait 13 days after :witch: was supposed to show! :happydance:

congratulation blizzy ... i just got my bfp this morning and i have been in shock every since. really cant take it in !!!

i have got a docs appt this afternoon just to have a chat about it - i feel like i need someone to tell me i am definetely pregnant so that i can finally celebrate !

good luck blizzy

I still cannot believe it, I was 13 days late and was going to wait until Wed but thought I would take a test today and buy more if it was negative. But after only like 30 seconds it was a BFP!!!! I am so excited!! So I am 6 weeks along and have an appt tomorrow to do medical history, diet and nutrition with a nurse! I am so excited!! I hope to see you all in first trimester soon!! Baby dust to all!!!

Congrats woo you are the same as me i found out yesterday and im 6 weeks 1 day... due on april 19th...

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->