I got my Oioi Bag - Thrilled

Carlyanne15

Reaction score
I'm so pleased, thrilled and could jump about :happydance:! Been wanting a Oioi bag for a while now, and saw it on the Net so planed on ordering it in a few weeks time.
However yesterday, i was happy strolling through my Local town, and passed the maternighty shop! And the had an oioi in the window, so i walked in, as i've never had a good look inside on and then i saw in its Glory the one i want on the shelf!! I lept like a woman gone mad and grabbed it!!

Checked the price £70.00 which i was expecting, the inside is so big, with pockets etc!!

and here it is......

https://sugarplumtree.co.uk/OiOi-Giraffe-Print-Hobo-Sack-Changing-Bag-p-16654.html

I know i'm mental getting excited over a nappy/changing bag, but i feel like every thing is finally coming together!!!

anyone else as mental as me?

£70 for a big thats ridiculous they shudnt charge so much.....makin to much money out us pregnant ladies lol

:saywhat::saywhat: OOooof 70 quid wow i think i'll be looking at more of a 20 pound budget for my changing bag lol. Glad ur happy with it tho. x

£70 for a big thats ridiculous they shudnt charge so much.....makin to much money out us pregnant ladies lol

hee hee, is a little pricy but i was prepared to go anything up to @ 100.00!
I now more money then sense.

I like all the compartments thats rly handy ....what the hell if you've got it get it. :D xxx

The first thing DH bought for LO (or me, really!) was a Cath Kidston changing bag in cowboy print - even though we don't know what sex LO is. I thought I would be the one to get excited about changing bags but as soon as he saw that particular one, DH was on a mission to buy it.

I love it! Do u know if the straps will go over a straight pram handle?

I love it! Do u know if the straps will go over a straight pram handle?

The strap does extend and becomes bigger, but there are two little clips on wither side which you can tie around the buggy handles so its all ok!!
xx

ok thanx i may purchase one of the oioi one then was liking the yummy mummy ones

I love my OIOI bag. Mine is pink and stripey and i adore it. It cleans up so well and has got plenty of room for all the rubbish us mum's have to carry around.

That one is lush, can completely understand you getting excited over it!

I am so jealous. Am trying to persuade my OH to buy me this one:

https://www.cheekyrascals.co.uk/?menuId=918&pageId=1328

I would suggest looking on ebay if you want a costly bag...I bought a diaper bag...that was omg..I cannot believe Im admitting to this...that was $250 Canadian in the stores for $80 on ebay.ca. It was worth looking around for!

Carly hun - you know I think you're mental - but what the heck love you for it!!!

its gorgeous yep im just as mental as you i bought a yummy mummy one for £120 lol x

Well my OH thinks Im spend mad - Maybe I should send him to you he'll soon stop moaning (at me) :rofl:

It is nice but I'm not sure I could justify that :lol:

whhhaaaaa my oh would ban me from the bank account if i spent that much on a bag lol, i got with my pram but they end up smelly and sticky after a while and when they been washed alot they no good, mine got scuffed on the bottom from putting it down all the time lol, i'm just going to get a bag that'll double up as a handbag, prob primark.
is a gorgeous bag though, very querky.
xxx

OMG!! £70 for a nappy bag lol! i wouldnt spend that amount personally but glad you got the one you wanted xx

:shock: Yikes! They're nice but a bit pricey for me! I got my M&P bag on ebay to match my buggy. It was quite a bargain, so I don't mind if it gets covered in poo and snot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->