I got my Oioi Bag - Thrilled

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Carlyanne15, Sep 30, 2008.

1. Carlyanne15

Carlyanne15 Well-Known Member

I'm so pleased, thrilled and could jump about :happydance:! Been wanting a Oioi bag for a while now, and saw it on the Net so planed on ordering it in a few weeks time.
    However yesterday, i was happy strolling through my Local town, and passed the maternighty shop! And the had an oioi in the window, so i walked in, as i've never had a good look inside on and then i saw in its Glory the one i want on the shelf!! I lept like a woman gone mad and grabbed it!!

Checked the price £70.00 which i was expecting, the inside is so big, with pockets etc!!

and here it is......

http://sugarplumtree.co.uk/OiOi-Giraffe-Print-Hobo-Sack-Changing-Bag-p-16654.html

I know i'm mental getting excited over a nappy/changing bag, but i feel like every thing is finally coming together!!!

anyone else as mental as me?

2. mz_jackie86

mz_jackie86 Well-Known Member

£70 for a big thats ridiculous they shudnt charge so much.....makin to much money out us pregnant ladies lol

3. katieandbump

katieandbump Well-Known Member

:saywhat::saywhat: OOooof 70 quid wow i think i'll be looking at more of a 20 pound budget for my changing bag lol. Glad ur happy with it tho. x

4. Carlyanne15

hee hee, is a little pricy but i was prepared to go anything up to @ 100.00!
    I now more money then sense.

5. katieandbump

katieandbump Well-Known Member

I like all the compartments thats rly handy ....what the hell if you've got it get it. :D xxx

6. Jus

Jus New mum!

The first thing DH bought for LO (or me, really!) was a Cath Kidston changing bag in cowboy print - even though we don't know what sex LO is. I thought I would be the one to get excited about changing bags but as soon as he saw that particular one, DH was on a mission to buy it.

7. danni2609

danni2609 Guest

I love it! Do u know if the straps will go over a straight pram handle?

8. Carlyanne15

The strap does extend and becomes bigger, but there are two little clips on wither side which you can tie around the buggy handles so its all ok!!
    xx

9. danni2609

danni2609 Guest

ok thanx i may purchase one of the oioi one then was liking the yummy mummy ones

10. lulu0504

lulu0504 Bella's Mummy

I love my OIOI bag. Mine is pink and stripey and i adore it. It cleans up so well and has got plenty of room for all the rubbish us mum's have to carry around.

That one is lush, can completely understand you getting excited over it!

11. gdwildbird

gdwildbird Well-Known Member

12. nkbapbt

nkbapbt Double Preemie Momma

I would suggest looking on ebay if you want a costly bag...I bought a diaper bag...that was omg..I cannot believe Im admitting to this...that was $250 Canadian in the stores for $80 on ebay.ca. It was worth looking around for!

13. maz

maz TTC #1 since Oct 2004

Carly hun - you know I think you're mental - but what the heck love you for it!!!

14. hellotasha

hellotasha Loves Her Baby Girl. X

its gorgeous yep im just as mental as you i bought a yummy mummy one for £120 lol x

15. Wobbles

Wobbles WoBbLeWoBbLe
    Administrator

Well my OH thinks Im spend mad - Maybe I should send him to you he'll soon stop moaning (at me) :rofl:

It is nice but I'm not sure I could justify that :lol:

16. helen1234

helen1234 Well-Known Member

whhhaaaaa my oh would ban me from the bank account if i spent that much on a bag lol, i got with my pram but they end up smelly and sticky after a while and when they been washed alot they no good, mine got scuffed on the bottom from putting it down all the time lol, i'm just going to get a bag that'll double up as a handbag, prob primark.
    is a gorgeous bag though, very querky.
    xxx

17. o0oCharlieo0o

o0oCharlieo0o Well-Known Member

OMG!! £70 for a nappy bag lol! i wouldnt spend that amount personally but glad you got the one you wanted xx

18. Neecee

Neecee Guest

:shock: Yikes! They're nice but a bit pricey for me! I got my M&P bag on ebay to match my buggy. It was quite a bargain, so I don't mind if it gets covered in poo and snot!