I guess I'm in the 1%...

welshlass91

Reaction score
...that get pregnant whilst on the pill...

Started to feel the symptoms about a week ago, due af this weekend/next week, took a test yesterday afternoon and got a faint positive... (Don't know how to upload pictures) Going to take another test tomorrow first thing.

Excited yet terrified...

congrats on the BFP! Hope that is what you want even though you weren't expecting it! Is this your first? I know several people who have gotten pregnant while on the pill. How are you feeling??

to upload photos click "go advanced" below where you are typing and then scroll down to a box that says Manage Attachments and you can upload from there! Would love to see the pic! :D

Thanks! It was certainly unexpected. Yes it'll be my first, I'm excited and terrified all at the same time! Just feel sickly, my stomach's twisted up in knots and my breasts are really sore. I managed to post a picture in the Pregnancy Test section. Everyone confirmed a definite positive! I'll post it here too for you, it looked slightly clearer in real life :thumbup:

Attachments

• IMG_5344.jpg
    IMG_5344.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 30
Just realised I said I was excited and terrified in my first post too - clearly my feelings haven't changed! :laugh2:

congrats!! no mistaking that BFP!!! Very happy for you. Im sure it is very shocking but glad to hear you are excited about it too! H&H 9 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->