I had a moment of madness!

Per16

Reaction score
I dont know what came over me I got so excited and told everyone on facebook! eeek! Ill be 12 weeks on Wed, Am I mad?!

No you aint mad hun x I shouted it from the rooftops the day i got my :bfp: I just couldnt stop myself :rofl:

ah thanks baby Love it is so hard I was sitting there thinking should I shouldnt and all of a sudden I was typing it out! eeeek! Scary and nervous about it now thinking maybe I should have waited?! Its out there now I suppose, come on baba bean stick stick stick! Yaay! I am back in hospital tomorrow to find out what they going to do with suspected ectopic so am a bit worried?! But needed something happy so told my friends! I love your name choices they are so beautiful!

your not mad, as soon as i got my :bfp: i posted it on facebook, with pictures, lol xxx take care and heres to a happy + healthy pregnancy xxx

My hubby decided to update his status with "xxx xxxxxxx is going to be a Dad!" so I thought I might as well announce it too! :D We told family and friends first though

I told everyone i knew the day I got my :bfp: on CD 37:rofl::rofl:

Congrats.

V xxx

I told everyone at 4 weeks, when you're ready, you're ready! x

That is so sweet,

No problem in telling the world how happy you are!! :happydance:

I had to tell work because I was just way to excited!!! But we are waiting on family until after 12 weeks, which I hope comes soooon!!!!

:hug:

I am so excited to announce it on facebook... but my hubby will kill me if I do it prior to our 12 week u/s. 6 more weeks to wait.

I told the world the very day I found out Friday before this last one, and I'm 5w5d. So you held out a LOT longer than I did. If you're mad, then I'm off the walls INSANE!! :D

I also told everyone the day i got my bfp. I was just so excited, and shocked that it had finally happened. I really couldnt healp myself, OH was the same.

I told the world at my 8 week scan - couldn't keep the picture to myself!!

xx

i waited till 9 wks but only because tha twas the day of our dating scan :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->