I Had To Laugh....

LulaBug

Mum of 6
Reaction score
...When I went to get Ethan weighed and standing outside the Baby Centre, this woman was stood chatting up one of the workmen who was working on a new buggy area and she said so proudly "I have 3 children, my eldest is 5 and I'm only 21"
It's the look on his face when she said it that had me giggling to myself, he looked so shocked and you could tell he wanted to end the conversation abruptly but she wouldn't get the hint.
She then went on to say "What can I say, I tried to get him to keep it in his trousers but....you know, needs must" complete with what looked like a wink.

What the hell? lol!! Too funny! The bloke didn't know where to put himself. :rofl:

wow. He must have thought he'd met the future mrs builder. How classy :rofl:

Poor guy. She could have just said "I'm easy, wanna <bleep>"
Sounds like he was smart enough to not want to pay child support or catch an STD though.

LOL wow... What a real catch she is. At least he now knows she's easy!

My old neighbour was 24 and expecting her 4th when we moved.

Hats off to her though they all had the same dad and they were married. You just don't know do you.

My old neighbour was 24 and expecting her 4th when we moved.

Hats off to her though they all had the same dad and they were married. You just don't know do you.

Yeah, but was she hitting up the local workers in her spare time?

Believe me, I'm not judging her. It's none of my business what she gets up to, whether her kids all have the same dad, or different dads.
It was just the look on the guys face when she was saying all this, he just looked so shocked and like he wanted to run away but couldn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->