I have an idea!!!!

ooh, I just took a peek at your chart! looks like you've just ovulated or are ovulating now! wohooo! Looks like we're both going to have long cycles again this round. Hope this time is it though, come on baby!!!!

Yeah I'm SUPER excited right now!
That + OPK was this mornings FMU
But iv been testing 3 times a day (FMU, mid day and night) and no other ones were this dark. Its as dark as the control line. I have all last weeks tests (to compair) so I know for sure todays is the darkest.
Iv been holding my pee all morning (since 8 am) I'm going to teat again at abot 12:00 - 1:00 (if I can hold it that long) lol
This is my last test and I'm broke until Friday :-( so I'm praying it comes up as dark or darker than this mornings FMU.
I won't be able to test again until Friday when I get paid and buy new one but I'm afrraid it will be too late by then

I tested yesterday at 10:30am so there's almost a 24 time gap between yesterdays and this mornings
I figured.....either is surged yesterday or last night and that's why its dark this morning
Or....I'm starting to surge now

Either way its looking good! I really hope this is the month! For both of us! (That would be so cool :))

Hi Icca19!!! Hi Hena!!

Just checking on your progress... good luck this cycle.. I have my fx'd for you. My and hubby decided to just wing it this cycle and see what happens. I havent temped, checked CM, or symptom spotted at all so far.. its been hard but he thinks the stress of trying to do everything right is making getting pregnant harder than necessary so we are following his plan...The just have fun and do it plan.. He is 100% sure that this month will be our month...so here it goes!!! lol

Oh boy my DH is saying the same exact thing!
But I don't think I could do that.....not just yet. This is my first month charting and I want to compair....ya know. Maybe in a couple more months if nothing else works

Oh by the way.....did a mid daytest....couldn't resist
And it was + again! (Same color as the control line)
I'm sure that I ovulated now. Or I'm about to.
That was my last test so as long as my temps go up and stay up ill be good to go this month
Let the TWW games begin!

Hi greeneyes! Good to see you, I hope the laid back approach works for you! I'm sure the more relaxed you are the better.
Hoorah for pos OPKs !!!! :dance: no slacking now though, make sure you catch the egg!!! :winkwink:
I'm feeling all icky and crampy, but only 4dpo I don't think it's a symptom of anything baby related. I don't have to go to work until late this afternoon so I think I might sit around watching TV and eating raspberries for the whole morning. :haha: lazy, lazy me!

Yummy! I was thinking about making a smoothied....homegrown strawberries, reapberries, blackberries and half a banana. I have the day off too so ill just be taking it easy and stalking B&B lol

Had a slight temp rise.....nothing to get excited about
Still no crosshairs

We are going to try this but only every other day as Ive heard its better for the sperm! Good luck tho, dont think I would have the time or stamina for twice a day every day....lol!!!

x

It is difficult to keep up with.....I must confess....we missed 2 or 3 days this cycle but not any days that mattered so we sould be good to go!
I think I'm ovulating now so its been like every day

Alrighty girls, I got my + OPK and it looks as thought my temps are going up....tomorrow morning will tell
I think I got the BDing covered so now I'm just keeping my finger crossed :)

Today I noticed that I feel hotter than normal (like my face and head are hot) iv also had a little bit of nausea AND my boobs started hurting.
Either this is O time or its the progesterone building up (from O) either way....I feel like something is happening.

I really hope that this is the month, I feel like the more I do this the more every month seems to be the same.
PMS and early pregnancy symptoms are SO simillar it drives me crazy !

Woohooo Icca! Looks like we're overlapping in the 2ww, welcome to the impatience party :haha: I think I wore my poor dh out this month, last week we went four whole days without bding! When I tried to initiate, he asked if we could just cuddle, poor dear!

Anyway, I'm 9dpo, had a few sharp pains over the past 3 days and sore boobs today, but I have signs and symptoms every month, so I'm refusing to look into them. How are you feeling? I can hardly wait to see if your idea worked!!

Well no symptoms ....yet
Were only acouple days difference with our DPO status....exciting!

I'm not really trying to symptom spott either. Every time I catch myself thinking"hey this could be a symptom" I find something to distract myself lol

I don't think I'm going to test until Sunday
How bout you?

I hope my idea worked too!
Although DH is loving the idea lol

OMG, we decided on Sunday too!!!! At first I was thinking of Friday, but DH and I talked about it and decided if I'm pregnant, I'll still be pregnant two days later, and it's better not to have unnecessary disappointment if that makes any sense, hehe

VERY good point! I like his way of thinking

Sunday it def is....must resist all urges lol
I'm going to have to hand over all my HPTs to DH so I don't breakdown lol

Ok girls so I'm trying keep myself together and not go crazy with the symptom spotting but its getting hard :-(
My tummy has been cramping all day well its more of a bloated feeling idk its hard to explain. I think its just all in my head

I really think I'm going to test in the am. AF is susposed to be here in like 4 or 5 days.
I want to eat everything (that's def a af sign) lol

I have had strange stomach for last day as well, some of it in lower abdomen area but more in the middle. Gl with testing on Sunday icca19!

Thank you katie blue, I hope so too

The way I see it. If I'm not prego than it has to be the progesterone making me feel like this. My boobs are really starting to hurt now
AF is due in like 4 or 5 days so all I can do is wait.....lol and test

Do ur boobs usually hurt around this time? Mine do about a week to 10 days before AF but they're not sore yet. I think I am only about 4dpo tho, still a long wait til testing time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->