i just want to tell him

suzie36

Reaction score
i just want to tell the man that i love that we are having a family. i can count my cycle and take my temp but the thing i want to do more than anything is tell him that we are having a baby.
i never thought this process ( which is what it has turned into) would be so hard. 16 years ago i just fell pregnant and was unsure it was what i wanted now i want it so much.
time changes us.

2 weeks of hope and 2weeks waiting. where has the fun gone?

thank you.
just wanted to say it out loud. feels better knowing im not the only one. i already have a son but he wants one so bad. just want to make him as happy as he makes me.

We kinda knew it would be a process for us (low sperm from medication) but I really hoped it wouldn't. I can't wait until the day I tell him I'm preg! I think he's more emotionally charged by this process than I am, and I know he'll just be through the roof when I'm preg! Especially if it's a girl!

Maybe I'm in denial, but I really think it's going to happen without assistence, I just hope I'm not waiting forever!

I hate that this has turned into a process. I used to look at my Dh and I wonder what our baby would look like. :cry: Now I wonder if we will ever have one. :cry: I have two children from a previous marriage and the second was hard to conceive. I was hoping this time would be easier. :nope: guess not.

:( You all have made me cry! I understand so much what everyone is going through! And am also asking myself when will it happen for me? I think sometimes it good for the heart to let all of it out! So many times we go and go and go...never stopping to release some very much needed tension. And I know for me, my family does not understand. But sometimes I need to say the dark sad things...because they are in my head anyways! So thank you....for giving me my moment to cry...because i've been thinking the same thing. :hugs:

:( You all have made me cry! I understand so much what everyone is going through! And am also asking myself when will it happen for me? I think sometimes it good for the heart to let all of it out! So many times we go and go and go...never stopping to release some very much needed tension. And I know for me, my family does not understand. But sometimes I need to say the dark sad things...because they are in my head anyways! So thank you....for giving me my moment to cry...because i've been thinking the same thing. :hugs:

Awww =( big hugs for you all xx

Here here. It's good to get it out - I had a bit of a "moment" myself last night! :hug:

wow ladies.
i have cried and thank god that im not in this alone. last night i just wanted to scream and didnt think i would be heard.
if it doesnt work this month i have to wait till the new year for my next ov when my bf will be home.

wishing all of us the best of luck

Know how you feel. I imagine his face when I tell him and wonder if they'll have his curly hair or his eyes.

Really hoping this is your month x

wow ladies.
i have cried and thank god that im not in this alone. last night i just wanted to scream and didnt think i would be heard.
if it doesnt work this month i have to wait till the new year for my next ov when my bf will be home.

wishing all of us the best of luck

Same here - I was in awful form last night! I just couldn't shake it & ended up crying. And if it doesn't work this month I'll also have to wait until the new year before I can test again because I've long cycles. Fingers crossed it won't come I that & this will be our month :dust:

Know how you feel. I imagine his face when I tell him and wonder if they'll have his curly hair or his eyes.

Really hoping this is your month x

still waiting...............:wacko:
i thought days were only 24 hrs feeling more like 72!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->