I made.....

Waiting2bMommy

Levi and Jax's Mommy!
Reaction score
Heeeey... so I'm at work right now (Nanny) and I wanted something fun to do with Colin (almost 2 years old) and thought it would be fun to make Playdough!! Found a recipe that I used when I worked at the preschool. It's made with Jello!! Smells great and if they eat it, it won't hurt them, cause its all natural!! Love Love Love this recipe it is SOOO easy!! Makes a good amount and is inexpensive!! Just thought I would share i'm sure many of you have heard of it before!!

Jello Playdough

1 Cup White Flour
1/2 Cup Salt
2 Tablespoons Cream of Tarter
2 Tablesppons Vegetable Oil
1 Cup Warm Water
1 (3 ounce) Package Jello any flavor
(I only had a bigger box so I used 1/2 of cup of the big box and it worked perfect!)

Combine ingredients and cook over medium heat. Careful not to put it too high cause it burns easily. Stir it until it pulls away from sides of pan. It will get thick and pull away and get dry. Put on some wax paper and knead... careful its warm, so may need to let cool off.

Store in air tight container after played with.
:muaha:
Have fun! This is my absolute favorite playdough recipe!!!

AHHH! speaking of play doh... what about trying the one Kate made on Jon and Kate plus 8!? LOL...
since you love the show!!!
What was it, peanut butter, honey, evaporated milk and a little flour i believe!!!

My Mother used to make this for me when I was younger, so much fun!! I used to eat it after playing with it :blush:

AHHH! speaking of play doh... what about trying the one Kate made on Jon and Kate plus 8!? LOL...
What was it, peanut butter, honey, evaporated milk and a little flour i believe!!!

haha i would make it if i wasn't allergic to peanut butter!! hahahaha. And I do love jon and kate.. oh so much... now that you reminded me I want to watch it!!!!

haha i would make it if i wasn't allergic to peanut butter!! hahahaha. And I do love jon and kate.. oh so much... now that you reminded me I want to watch it!!!!

ahhh, that sucks... i want to try it, but no kids around to play with it!!! LOL.

i love them too!! hahah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->