i miscalculated my weeks

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by MummyMummy, Apr 4, 2009.

1. MummyMummy

MummyMummy Well-Known Member

omg :o talk about preg brain i miscalculated my weeks and we arn't 32 today we are only31. omg. i could just about die right now. ALL day i've been thinking only 8weeks to go, feeling so relieved... when infact it's 9! a whole week more to go. ugh. the spd/pgp is so bad and the thought of an extra week is just so :(

*sigh*

xXx

2. princessttc

princessttc Well-Known Member

ohhh hun, i have done this too, i was like 36 weeks to go and i was only 35:cry: Its only 1 week but its a MAJOR thing to us pregnant women.... :hug:

3. channy3232

channy3232 Well-Known Member

go to www.pregnology.com and click on due date. I have it bookmarked and I look at it when I forget. LOL

4. amelia222

amelia222 Well-Known Member

Thats why i made a ticker, it's the only way i can keep the weeks straight

5. princessttc

princessttc Well-Known Member

Same :hug::blush:

6. ecossaise74

ecossaise74 Well-Known Member

Oh poor thing....Hope this week is gonna fly for you ;-)
    At the begining I was really precise on how far I was, because the time seemed so far away from the due date. Now time is not going fast enough so I'm thinking in "1week I'll be.." instead of "I'm now...".
    As the time goes by, I start to cheat with the truth a little bit lol!! Ahah, I used to wait the sunday to change week now I'm almost doing from the Friday, I'm saying to myself "oh come on it's WE, now or in 2 days there's no differences lol"!!!!

Little tip write every week on your calendar, how far you are, that's how I keep trace, there's nothing like crossing days on your "wall-penguin calendar" lol!!

Take care, xxx

Ps: think It could be 6weeks and not 9, that cahnges the picture!! And 6 is a definite number like you like!!!

7. navarababe

navarababe Mummy To Brooke :-)

8. massacubano

massacubano Guest

I agree prego brain is no fun... I am so fuzzy... and confused.. maybe just tired really won't know till baby is sleeping the nights for me which! lol

9. MummyMummy

omfg!!! that's whati do! but i thought i was crazy! and so did my mr.man cause he was always like 'well if you're 10weeks thats nearly 8which is two months which is only 1 month away from a month which is when babys due and 1 year will go super quick as u always say you you might aswell just say the baby is 1!' now i can tell him that other people do it too!! because i round up when we get to wednesday cause that's half the week gone lol! can you tell i'm eager? haha
    xXx

10. MummyMummy

i made a sig ticker but couldn't get it to go on my sig :| i use due-date-calculator to check... but i just got confused this week lol :(
    xXx

11. dizzy duck

dizzy duck Mummy to Oliver

Aww hun huge :hug:, I really hope time flies for you, take care :hugs: XX