I miss being pregnant

Discussion in 'Miscarriage Support' started by honeybunch2k7, Oct 27, 2008.

1. honeybunch2k7

honeybunch2k7 Well-Known Member

I really do miss being pregnant.

I miss how happy I was. I miss a little person growing inside me. I miss the special treatment OH would give me.
    It'll be a year in January, and I was hoping I would have been pregnant again by now.
    :cry:

:hug: to all

2. Snowball

Snowball Resident badass

Aw hun, I know exactly what you mean. I miss being pregnant so much sometimes I can feel myself hurting inside through the need. I also thought I'd be pregnant again by Christmas but right now I can't see that being a possibility. Sending you massive :hug: hun. If you ever need to talk I'm always around

3. Waiting2bMommy

Waiting2bMommy Levi and Jax's Mommy!

So sorry for your loss. *Hugs*

4. babymojo

babymojo Guest

Hi.... i feel the same way!! you helped me so much today some people just don't understand how empty you feel. I'll say a prayer for you and send you tons of baby dust

5. JASMAK

JASMAK Mom of three

Yes, I can relate to what you are saying. I thought I would not only be pregnant, but have a child by now. I should have had an almost 7 month old baby, or a almost 4 month old baby, or be 8 weeks pregnant with possible twins (DR said I ovulated from both ovaries)...I miss how happy I was. I videotaped the digital result for my last pregnancy. I look at it every now and again, and think about how happy that particular day was.

6. buffycat

buffycat mummy to Enid & Anna...

i do too.....i guess that if we didn't then we really wouldn't be human......

we'll get there though......

:hugs:

7. Visqueen

Visqueen mum to 2 beautiful girls

What you have said just brought a tear to my eye its so true and what you said is exactly how im feeling too. I should be due 6th Nov so finding it hard right now. Sorry you other ladies feel this to lets hope our :bfp: will be very soon
    :hug:

8. Boudica

Boudica Well-Known Member

Oh honey bunch - I'm so sorry :hugs:

I miss being pregnant too. I look at signs that I am recovering so I can try again, and then get angry that I'm not still pregnant.

Best wishes to you x

9. gezameza

gezameza Member

Me too - I know exactly what you mean. The last time I felt truly happy was being pregnant. Knowing my little secret while others didn't was very special.

I hope it works out for you.
    :hugs:

10. tillymum

tillymum New mom

:hug: It is such a horrible empty lonely feeling :hugs:

Crossing everything that you'll get to feel all those lovely emotions you described back again soon with a :bfp: for Christmas or the new year!:hugs:

11. honeybunch2k7

honeybunch2k7 Well-Known Member

I realize I also miss the pregnancy :sex:.