I miss being pregnant

honeybunch2k7

Reaction score
I really do miss being pregnant.

I miss how happy I was. I miss a little person growing inside me. I miss the special treatment OH would give me.
It'll be a year in January, and I was hoping I would have been pregnant again by now.
:cry:

:hug: to all

Aw hun, I know exactly what you mean. I miss being pregnant so much sometimes I can feel myself hurting inside through the need. I also thought I'd be pregnant again by Christmas but right now I can't see that being a possibility. Sending you massive :hug: hun. If you ever need to talk I'm always around

Hi.... i feel the same way!! you helped me so much today some people just don't understand how empty you feel. I'll say a prayer for you and send you tons of baby dust

Yes, I can relate to what you are saying. I thought I would not only be pregnant, but have a child by now. I should have had an almost 7 month old baby, or a almost 4 month old baby, or be 8 weeks pregnant with possible twins (DR said I ovulated from both ovaries)...I miss how happy I was. I videotaped the digital result for my last pregnancy. I look at it every now and again, and think about how happy that particular day was.

i do too.....i guess that if we didn't then we really wouldn't be human......

we'll get there though......

:hugs:

I really do miss being pregnant.

I miss how happy I was. I miss a little person growing inside me. I miss the special treatment OH would give me.
It'll be a year in January, and I was hoping I would have been pregnant again by now.
:cry:

:hug: to all

What you have said just brought a tear to my eye its so true and what you said is exactly how im feeling too. I should be due 6th Nov so finding it hard right now. Sorry you other ladies feel this to lets hope our :bfp: will be very soon
:hug:

Oh honey bunch - I'm so sorry :hugs:

I miss being pregnant too. I look at signs that I am recovering so I can try again, and then get angry that I'm not still pregnant.

Best wishes to you x

Me too - I know exactly what you mean. The last time I felt truly happy was being pregnant. Knowing my little secret while others didn't was very special.

I hope it works out for you.
:hugs:

:hug: It is such a horrible empty lonely feeling :hugs:

Crossing everything that you'll get to feel all those lovely emotions you described back again soon with a :bfp: for Christmas or the new year!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->