I miss my bump

Lilly12

Mommy & #2 on board
Reaction score
Was just looking through all my bump pics (i took 1 every week) and I almost cried!
I miss it :cry:
Makes me almost wanna get pregnant again :haha:

I super super miss my bump! I didn't take enough pics, which is something I really regret.

I always have major bump envy when I see pregnant women!!

x

I stare at womens bumps :wacko: they all probs think im insane..just miss the bumpit :)

I really struggled with the ending of my pregnancy, I cried when they tooky notes back and felt a bit empty without her in there. I was enjoying her being out so much yet desperate to be pregnant as well, it took until about 5 months to calm down.

I miss my bump so much aswell!! :( I wish I took more pics.
I can't wait to get pregnant again, I'm soooo jealous of people with bumps lol

I miss my bump likemad, I stupidly didn't take any bump pics at all because I thought I looked fat how stupid was I?!?!? Can't wait to be preg again hopefully well ttc in few months :)

Took me 37 weeks of pregnancy to actually get a small bump! Enjoyed it immensely for 2 weeks and then I went into labour!

Felt sad not carrying my baby inside me, was tearful looking at my bump shoot pictures (which I had done 5 days prior to giving birth)

Don't feel like I had any time to enjoy looking pregnant.

I miss my bump so much :( I was looking through an album of all my bump pics the other day and now I'm soooooo broody.

I miss my bump to! I took SO many bump pictures during pregnancy, was at the Drs yesterday and saw a pregnant woman I soo had bump envy going on there!
___XO

I want to be pregnant again but don't want another baby. Not sure how I'm going to manage that!

:hugs: I really miss my baby bump as well! I remember a couple weeks after i had her i was sitting in the bathroom crying :cry: I just wanted to feel a little kick! lol. I'm constantly thinking about having another baby, but i always talk myself out of it. I want to spoil the crap out on dd before i ttc again! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->