I miss..

Me too! It was a lovely little chatty section! The new way is alot more sensible but not as much fun :(

I forget its there, and havnt bought a nappy since! *sob* (paypal + bank balance arent compaining tho! ) :lol:

Yea I never check it now as I forget :(

same. I never look in there now.

I like it :wacko: It just took a few days for it to become a routine of checking there too :shrug: I tend to check it on my way down to GS.

I think the section is still nice and chatty, but a lot more welcoming and less confusing to new people. I know that I found the other thread quite off-putting as a newbee, especially when sometimes you'd have a conversation between 2 or 3 people which went on for pages and pages.

I quite like it too, find it alot easier to navigate but it's MUCH quieter in there than it was! I guess that's what the Fluffy Bum Chat thread is for... hun you should come in there more often! :hugs:

Oh yeh i forgot about the chat thread, Will go there! Its the chat i miss, i feel like ive not spoken to anyone in ages!

I miss it too. .. i liked the idea at first, but i keep missing out on so many nappies now, i always forget its there!!

he chat thread moves too fast for me to keep up :(

Yeah i preferred reading it and seeing what comes up for sale as and when it does, with pictures, now it takes a lot more time. Ah well, Have subscribed back to the chat thread! :)

I miss it. I haven't got enough posts to even be allowed in the new one. Pfffffffffff

Actually Dopeyjopey you're right. I just worked it out. Only took me a couple of weeks :doh:
If I click on the link in the NP section I get in, if I try to go to the Buy/Sell section from the main menu it tells me that access isn't permitted. Strange.

yeah claire im the same...havent bought a nappy since it moved!

:nope:

Im LOVING the new section and I've bought a few things from there. Then again, I'm one of the newbies that didn't 'get' the old thread :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->