I need a cure

charliemeg

Waiting
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have been suffering from nausea and sickness for the past few days does anyone know anything that can settle my stomach? :sad2:

I was baby sitting my niece and nephew all weekend and may have caught a bug from them. It started sunday morning and went away on tues and wed but returned with vengence yesterday and I have a splitting headache. I hate being ill and would love a mircle cure.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated, anything to get rid of this nausea :cry:

I don't have a cure but drinking water and eating digestives makes it taste better? :sick:

i know it sounds silly but warm lemonade always makes nicoles tummy abit better when shes being sick. Only thing she can keep down.

I will get DH to nip to the shop to get these for me. Woke up this morning still ill. How can a stomach bug last this long its driving me crazy

did you try a pregnancy test? kidding........but have you?

hope you're feeling better soon.

did you try a pregnancy test? kidding........but have you?

hope you're feeling better soon.

I tried one about a month ago but it was :bfn: and I have had bleeding since then as well so dont think it is that

I just drink milk to settle mine as nothing else seems to work.

i have tried milk. I have tried not eating so the bug can go through my system and I have tried drinking lots but its not shifting. The headaches are still there. I dont think I am pregnant as my boobs are fine and dont hurt.

I just wish it would go away (as you can see I am feeling sorry for myself now lol)

let it come up if its the bug will be out of your system quicker then. So i was told anyway by doc when i had bug. you will have some set of stomach mucles after it lol

Still sick? If it's bacterial you need to not eat and not drink milk (starve it) if it's a virus you need to eat up (feed it) and it doesn't matter if you drink milk. Vit C is always good!

We've had Norovirus here all weekend - we're not well and rather grumpy about it all.

Recommend starving it out for 24 hrs or so... small sips every 15 mins of water or pepsi/lucazade.

Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->